𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗱𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

(I feel like I died and came back again)

↢3rd Person POV↣

"Those two people who were arguing. Was the woman Ryoichi's Mom?" y/n asked to distract herself from the clothes she wore.

She desperately want to rip off her clothes and take off running to go find some comfortable ones but didn't since she had questions.

"Mhm! Her and Uncle Toshiro fought all the time after Yuuna ran off with Uncle's Vision." Yuuna explained before beaming, "Hehe, you look pretty, y/n!"

"Tomo..." y/n mumbled, "So... they didn't fight before Fin- ah, I Mena your Uncle lost his Vision?"

"Well yeah, they still fought." Ryoichi murmured from where he was standing with Thoma, "But they got along well and Uncle was such more patient with Mom. He had the patience of a Saint up until Yuuna snatched his Vision!"

"Hey! At least he can get it back sooner!" Yuuna snapped, "You should be thanking Yuuna! Mister Thoma! Do you think y/n looks pretty?"

Thoma glanced at the h/c haired idiot.

Well, aside from the fact that she looks about ready to stab someone, she did look quite nice. Yuuna, after picking several outfits, finally found one she thought looked good on the mita-girl.

The kid knew her stuff.

Y/n was indeed pretty. More than just pretty, really. She looked absolutely stunning.

As usual.

Y/n didn't mind the clothes Yuuna picked out for her. She just couldn't remember what it was called.

 She just couldn't remember what it was called

(they're both so pretty-)

(Ahem, it's up to you whether you pick one of these or a different one)

Ryoichi noticed how Thoma was staring at y/n and scowled with a, "Close your mouth, otherwise you'll swallow a fly you damn blond."

The ebony haired boy glanced at Yuuna, "Let's to find Uncle Toshiro and my Mom. Before she loses it and shoves beans down his throat or something."