𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 - 𝗞𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗮

This is for Kenya and for Kenya only.

If you're not Kenya then I politely request that you take this letter to him rather than read it.

If anyone other than that snake reads this, I will know. I will track you down, tie you to a tree and burn you to a crisp.

This is Kenya?

Good.

Dear Kaeya,

I hope you're doing well. You'd better be doing well. As you can see, my handwriting has improved. Very pretty, is it not?

Anyways, Aether, Paimon and I should be returning from Liyue pretty soon.

Maybe a week or two. Just in time for Windblume. You, Diluc and I haven't gone together in a while. Considering that you and Diluc are usually really busy.

This year, we'll all go together.
Just like we used to, okay?

Make sure your schedule is all cleared up and you've got nothing to do. Otherwise, you really are a snake.

When I get back, can I try on your eyepatch? (That isn't a request, it's a demand)

I also wanted to apologize for being a jerkface for five years straight. However long it was. You don't owe me a fairytale book, just a full day of of you worshipping me. Sound good? Good.

I'll be sure to being something back from Liyue for you. Something for Jean and Lisa too. And Albedo. And Sucrose. And Klee. And Diluc. And Razor. And Bennett.

Well, uh, you get the point.

Best wishes to you, dumb snake.

See you soon! :)

Lady Y/n, Queen of Awesomeness, Food, Hilichurls, Archon Hate Club and Kicking Butt.

~•~•~

Kaeya stifled his laughter with a hand as he stared at the clearly rushed drawing of the h/c haired female with a crown on her head.

Although his and y/n's relationship was complicated and very confusing, in the end, they were still friends in a way.

The male glanced at the few stacks of paper on his desk, thinking back to when y/n had requested that he spend time with her and Diluc during the Windblume Festival.

He had to admit, he did miss the fun times the trio had when they were younger.

"FORGET IT!" a younger y/n snapped, breaking her bow in half and throwing it a couple meters away.

"Giving up already?" a younger Kaeya teased while Diluc chuckled at y/n's behavior.

Y/n seethed, "Nye! Y/n is just getting a better weapon! That is all!"

The girl looked around then scooped a fish out of the pond they were standing by.

Diluc deadpanned, "Y/n-"

"Y/n? What are you doing?"

Y/n glared at one of the balloons in the air and both boys screamed at the top of their lungs when the girl threw the poor fish at the balloon, somehow popping it.

"Muhe!" y/n exclaimed.

Kaeya smiled a little bit, "Well then. Guess I should get to work."

(I'm on a roll today. I think I can write a couple of chapters so that I won't have to write anymore for a while. All I'll have to do it go through them to check for errors then publish em when the time comes)