𝗙𝗼𝘅 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 :𝗼

(Qiqi came home along with Sayu on one desperate ten roll)

(I have Baal guaranteed again, ufufu)

(And my children have come together to form the team known as Teyvat's Tiny Menaces)

↢3rd Person POV↣

Finding the gifts wasn't difficult. Neither was tracking down Hanae.

Hanae was very grateful for y/n's help and even gave her an extra twenty thousand. Score! Aether would be super happy!

What y/n wanted to know was how she had so many primogems with her...

ANYWAYS, y/n was quick to join her friendos and give Aether the primogems she got.

The look of joy on his face made y/n smile almost instantly. He was so cute.

Y/n was too tired to wait for the exorcism to begin so she took a nap.

...

She regretted it.

"Where am I?" y/n murmured.

She was laying on the ground, e/c eyes fixated on the stormy sky far above her.

The rumbling of thunder was oddly menacing and the flashes of lightning made her want to get up and run away.

She... she should run away.

Her brain was telling her to run away but everything else was screaming 'Fight'

Fight. Fight. Fight.

It doesn't matter if you're struck down, you'll get right back up again anyways.

You can't die.

You're not allowed to die.

Death is privilege. One you do not have.

Ah...

Y/n frowned, "Where did that come from?"

What was she supposed to fight?

What was she supposed to run from?

What...

There was a slight tingle on the right side of y/n's face. Mainly in her eye.. The same tingle she got when someone was about to hit her.

Y/n blinked up at the sky.

How strange.

"Do it. I dare you." she said sharply, pointing at the stormy sky, "Do it."

...nothing.

"Pussy."

Y/n woke up not even a second later still laying in the ground where she'd fallen asleep.

"Y/n! Enough napping!" Paimon ordered, floating over to the girlcon the ground, "You missed the exorcism! We have to go to the Narukami Shrine."

The h/c haired girl sighed, "This is taking way too longggg. I want food!"