Chapter 9 Hermione P.O.V

My clothes were covered in dust, blood and rips. I had cuts all over my body. I was back at Hogwarts. I could hear the screams and cries, Ron was next to me. I was duelling Augustus Rookwood whilst Ron was duelling Rabastian Lestrange. Both of them flew back, I took Ron's hand as we turned to continue helping inside the Castle. "AVADA KEDAVRA" Rookwood had sat up, Ron pushed me out the way letting himself be hit instead. I killed Rookwood that instant.

I felt like I was underwater when the hand came and wrapped its self around my hand again pulling me to the surface. I opened my eyes.

"Hermione your awake" Bella had the largest smile painted across her face

As soon as I sat up she flew her arms around me "ow" she hugged me so tightly she had hit a large bruise covering my back.

"Sorry" I instantly regretted my reaction as she pulled away although she left her hand on the bandage I had covering the ugly MUDBLOOD scar, it made me feel disgusting.

"It is amazing to see you" I changed the subject instantly

"I have been so worried about you where have you been"

I felt guilty about worrying my sister, I was not ready to explain to her what had happened yet. I moved to get out of bed.

"You should rest," she told me blocking my way

"What happened?" I did not remember anything after arriving at her door

"You had internal bleeding" She looked at me with her sad look that melted my heart every time she did it

"Oh" I wanted to change the subject. "What have you been up to," I asked her and her face instantly lit up

"I have a boyfriend" she was smiling so hard her cheeks when bright red "His family whats to meet you"

I instantly felt tense after the war meeting people was hard I was constantly paranoid but I had promised myself that I would try to get better while living in Forks.