Chapter 52 Ginny P.O.V

I fell onto the sofa flopping myself across the pillows, shutting my eyes. God, I was tired, I had just finished my first month of work and training had me beet red. I heard Harry disapparate next to me. I looked over at him he had tears running down his cheeks, "what's wrong" I asked running over to him. He explained how much of an ass he had been when meeting Hermione's girlfriend.

My sympathy for him dwindled way the farther his story went "HARRY JAMES POTTER YOU GET YOUR ASS TO FORKS AND APOLOGISE THIS INSTANT"

"I can't"

"I'll tell mum"

"Tell molly for all  I care"

"God your a coward" and with that, I disapparated to Forks.

"Hermione, I'm so sorry" Hermione was sobbing, enveloped in a tight hug, from a small girl with pixy hair and elvish features, Hermione looked up at me our eyes met for several seconds before she left the girl's arms coming over to me, I wrapped my arms around her, "he never should have spoken to you like that"

"it's not your fault" she pulled away and turned to the girl sat on the bed "Alice this is Ginny, she is like a sister, Ginny this is Alice my girlfriend"

I felt a smile spread across my face "nice to meet you  I'm sorry for my husband's behaviour" I felt a pair of frozen hard arms wrapped around my waste

"It's not your fault I have heard so much about you" I could not help but smile at the small vampire's energy and enthusiasm

Hermione left the room to splash some water on her face, I could tell she was still upset about Harry's reaction "Alice you seem lovely and I don't doubt for a second that you want the best for Hermione but if you hurt her, I will make your life a living hell"

"I would never hurt Hermione" I had done my job, I stayed for a few more hours until I had to go

"Ginny wait, Harry said he needed to talk to me what about"

"All I know is McGonagall wants to speak with you" she nodded and I left going back home

Hi, I recently rewrote chapter 1 it flows a lot better feel free to check it out, thanks as always for reading and getting the book to 14.6k reads it is unreal and I feel so loved and that is thanks to all you lovely people.