Chapter 18 Hermione P.O.V

I had not brought many clothes with me as everything gives me flashbacks and I was struggling for clean clothes.

"The four of us should go shopping on Saturday" Bella had lent me some of her clothes they were a bit too small but I was incredibly skinny dew to the lack of food during the war.

"The four of us?"

"You, Alice, Rosalie and I should go shopping"

my blood turned cold, going shopping were lots of people will be "N, No"

"Okay but you need more clothes why don't we go later in the day"

later in the day less people I gave my sister a light smile "Sure, Saturday"

"Do you remember Jacob Black"

"Jacob Black" I tried thinking as hard as I could, Sirius Black, Bellatrix Black my hair stood on ends and I clutched my left arm over the scar, I could practically see her face in front of me "He lives on the reservation"

"Yes I told you about him in a letter, anyway he called me last night and invited you and me to his place for dinner"

"You accepted for me"

"Yes"

"Okay when is it"

"In two hours" I was not happy with the idea just wanting to understand my feelings for Alice and talk to Harry

"I do not have any clean clothes" thinking on my feet with any possible excuse to get out of this situation

"You can borrow some of mine until Saturday"

Bella gave me a light brown blouse and black leggings, I put on my boots and grab my coat as I headed out to the car where Bella was waiting for me.

"You look nice," she says her eyes fall on my bandage that is clear through the blouse, I quickly get my coat on and try to avoid questions, she shyly smiles "Come on we don't want to be late"

I hope in her truck as she starts it is only a half an hour drive. I rested my head against the window pane trying to get in extra sleep before having to be sociable.

Everything flashed before my eyes, Ron Bellatrixs, everything. I felt like I was stuck as everything flashed before my eyes.

"Hermione" I felt a warm hand touch my face

"Why" Bella was next to me she had a sympathetic smile

"Why did I live what makes me so special"