Chapter 27 Alice P.O.V

I sat with Hermione at every chance, I do not think that the others know except Jazz and Edward about Hermione being my mate, I can be very secretive.

I skipped down the stairs still slightly disappointed that Hermione could not go shopping with me but I could still ask Bella. I froze as I had a vision.

Hermione was in a room with someone, I could not see anything clearly. A searing pain shot through my head as I tried to see deeper but with more resistance, I went too far, it was like being thrown back, I fell into Jazz's arms. He helped me to my feet "What did you see?" He and Carry asked me.

"Hermione... someone... something... I do not know" I said quickly in between gasps for air that I did not need,

"Alice calm down what is going on," Jazz asked me,

"I do not know, I need to call Bella," I say as I take my phone out my pocket,

"No point" Carry states as I shoot her a confused expression "She is in Edwards room remember" as the realisation hits me I run full speed into the garage and my yellow Porsche.

I sped to Bella's house, terror floods my body as I wonder what could be happening to my Hermione. I pulled up outside the house, ran to the door and picked the lock.

I went up the stairs and knocked on Hermione's door, I heard sniffs coming from inside so I slowly pushed open the door "Hermione" I said to her she was curled up on the bed, I slowly approached the bed and sat facing the door.

I placed my hand softly on her back. I felt her body tense as she quickly turned to face me, her eyes were red indicating that she had been crying a lot. I pulled her into a hug, she tensed but quickly relaxed and melted into my hug. We stayed there for several minutes before she pulled away tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"What is wrong," I asked her, she flinched as I put my hand to her face to wipe away her tears. All she did was shake her head.

I do not have a clue what came over me as our eyes locked I inched forwards and lightly kissed her, I slowly pulled back Hermione was lightly bushing I had never seen such beauty, I giggled lightly as Hermione moved closer to me.

We placed our lips together in this intimate moment of passion as our tongues interlocked, I wrapped my arms around her neck and she followed suit everything felt so perfect. It then hit me I was seeing myself in the room with Hermione. In the moment of pure bliss.