Chapter 26 Hermione P.O.V

It was not until Monday did Carlisle let me go home but he said that I was not allowed to go to school. Alice offered to take me shopping, I gave Carlisle a look of desperation "I think it is best if you just have bed rest" he said, Alice pulled a look of disappointment. When I got home I went straight to bed and fell asleep.

I was woken up by the sound of someone apparating into my room. I sat up quickly and turned on my bedside light, grabbing the letter opener next to it. I put it down when I realised it was only Harry.

"Harry what are you doing here at three in the morning" I whispered

"It is not three in the morning in England, anyway I was worried about you, you have not written me back in a while"

"I am so sorry I had no idea" I went over to him embracing him in a hug I started sobbing

"sh... sh it is ok Hermione, where have you been"

"I... I have been sick"

"What are you alright now" his face went pale with worry

"Yes I am fine, wait how did you find me"

"I used the tracking spell you put on the diaries"

"They were for emergencies only" I looked down at my promise bracelet and ran my hand over the little owl. No secrets. His eyes follow mine onto the little silver owl.

"What is it," he asked

I whispered in Harry's ear "cast the silencing charm" he waved his wand

"What is it" he asked again

I explained to Harry the dreams I had been expeariensing, he pulled me into a hug

"I just need to put on a brave face for Bella so she thinks I am fine but I am not" I cryed into his sholder

He lead me over and sat me down on my bed "Hermione you went through a war you can not keep your emotions to your self." He kissed me on my forehead "Sleep tight Hermione" and with that he dissaperated to I think back to London.