Chapter 47 Alice P.O.V

So my Hermione is a brilliant witch and she is my brave otter. I felt like I finally knew the real Hermione but why did she not tell me, did she not trust me?

I took Hermione up to my room quickly closing the door behind me, I started curresing her neck "silenceio" I quickly looked at her why had she said silence in Spanish "silenceing charm" I knew that everyone would be thankful it is horribal having to hear others love lives, "what is wrong" Hermione had a look of worry "your worried I don't trust you"

"How did you know, why did you not tell me?" She gave me a pained look.

"I am so sorry, it was just to painful, I tried but just could never find the right words"

I could not understand why such a beautiful talented  witch would fall for me. "Oh for the love of Morgan, if I had told you you would not be worried if I trust you" she had tears filing her eyes.

"Oh no, it's just that you could have anything any witch or wizard you want you could have yet you chose me, I could make you an outcast"

"Alice Cullen, I chose you because I love you" I whipped the tears from her eyes as she continued "I had two friends one, Remus Lupin he was a werewolf now he fell in love with a witch called Tonks, they got married but Remus he tryed too keep her at a distance worried about making her an outcast" I felt so foolish as she continued the story "when Tonks fell pregnant Remus left worried that he had infected their child with lycanthropy, he offered to help Harry, Ron and I on our mission but Harry turned him away and told him to go back to Tonks, they both died in the war leaving their baby boy Teddy an orphan, but all the way through out their relationship Tonks never cared about Remus' lycanthropy"

It was such a beautiful story I realised that it dose not matter to Hermione what I am and it doesn't matter to me. I still had a feeling that she had not told me and my family everything but I am sure she will when she feels  comfortable after all she had lost nearly everything in that awful war I am going to protect her with my life.

"What are you thinking about Princess" Hermione and I were lying on my bed our clothes were scattered on the floor. I could not help but smile at the nickname.

"How I must be the luckiest vampire ever to have you" I kissed her nose before snuggling close to her feeling goosebumps form on her skin.