Chapter 57 Alice P.O.V

The hours we spent in the shop as Rose complained and Emmet just messed about were great, I could tell something was bothering Hermione thought, "what's wrong I whispered grabbing her hand as we left the shop.

"Nothing" her eyes seemed lost as she gazed up at a smiling statue of a red-haired man removing his hat as if bidding the passers-by a good day she dropped my hand using her new spare hand to hold the heart-shaped locket

"You know you can tell me anything" she turned her head quickly causing her cloak hood to slip from her head down on her shoulders

"Thank you," she said quietly "I know let's go in here" she gestured to the bright orange door under the statue, "my friends own it"

It was a small shop the endless shelves were packaged with bright boxes, Emmet was instantly drawn to a large box at the far end of the shop, Rose hurried after him to make sure everything in the shop stayed intact. Everyone else spread out around the shop looking at the various surprises.

Hermione in her dream-like state drifted over one clear wall, full of photographs but these were strange they were moving. She gazed up at one in particular "Hermione I love you and want to protect you please talk to me"

With a long sigh, Hermione removed one of the photographs, taking me by the hand she lead me to a quiet place in the shop, "this is my friend Harry" she pointed to a waving boy who had to be around sixteen, he had black hair but eyes that shined like emeralds, I now realised that this is the man I had met a few months ago "and this is Ron" she pointed to another boy who had fiery red hair and crystal blue eyes "they were like brothers to me but Ron died in the war" her eyes sprung with tears.

We soon finished up our shopping and had met many interesting people who had helped Hermione.

I had been thinking about it for hours. Now I was certain.

We silently walked along the road away from the magical ally we spent hours in, "Rose Esme Carry, I was hoping you could help me with something, we will be back in a minute I promise" everyone rolled their eyes as we hurred away down the street. I lead them into a jewellery store "Alice what are you thinking" Esme asked me

"I am going to propose to Hermione" I squealed exitedly

Sorry for the short chapter big things are to happen soon I promise