Chapter 42 Bella P.O.V

What on earth was going on with Hermione she had been acting weird since Christmas. Hermione had been different since she arrived, rarely talking about England not to mention the depressive state that almost killed her, she started to go back to normal but all that went downhill since Christmas.

She just snapped at me, it was as if she is constantly treading on eggshells then one went straight into her foot, Alice could not see her future and Jasper says that most of the time she only feels numb. I just wish I knew what happened to her.

I could hear muffled sobs coming from her room, I could feel the tears welling in my own eyes at my sister's pain, I ran up the stairs, nearly tripping over the last step. I stopped outside her door and lightly knocked she refused to answer, I kept knocking and called out to her, her sobbing did not stop and I was getting worried, I thourt about calling Charlie until I remembered that he was working late. I ran to my phone that I had left on the kitchen counter, only after falling into it did I retrieve my phone.

I punched Alice's number in, only after on ring her soft voice answered "hey Bella"

"Alice, I need your help," I said

"What's wrong are you alright, is Hermione alright has something happened to her" worry rose in her voice

"Hermione's in her room sobbing her eyes out and I can not get her to talk to me can you try" I begged

"I will be over in a couple of seconds" before I could even thank her she had hung up.

Just as she said a few seconds later there was a knock at the door "what happened where is she"

"I don't know she got back and just snapped at me before running upstairs and locking herself in her room" Alice nodded and left, soon Hermione's sobs died down until I could no longer hear them.

Hermione always seemed so strong around me, never once shedding a tear something awful must have happened to make her cry this much.

Sorry, my uploads have been out of sync, I have had lots of assessments at school and with the flow of homework I have been struggling to find alone time to wright and due to my stress I have been struggling to focus on my writing. I will try to update soon.