Chapter 20 Hermione P.O.V

I lay down on my bed not bothering to take my clothes off, I felt my eyes getting wetter as a familiar salty taste entered my mouth.

I got up from my bed and crossed my room to my desk. I opened my planner and started on my homework, compared to the homework at Hogwarts this is easy and I soon finished all of it. I took out the leather-bound diary from my bookshelf. I decided to pull out my quill and inkpot to wright as Harry said my writing is neater. 

'Harry can we talk'  I tear fell from my cheek making a splog on the page

'Sure, what is wrong why are you crying'

'I miss everything I can not help wondering why I survived'

'Hermione none of us knew who would live or die we just fought'  Harry has never been great at comforting me

'I know I just feel guilty like I should have died'

'I know what you mean I often ask myself why I came back' He explained

We spoke for hours and I was not feeling any better but just flopped back on my bed.

I woke up in the morning, feeling like shit. I looked in the mirror for the first time since I got there. I had heavy bags under my eyes but you could barely see my scars. I felt like I wasn't looking at me it was like I was looking at someone else.

I had some breakfast and decided to jump in the shower. I looked down at the scar as the water flowed over me as tears started to form in my eyes again. I had tried multiple times to get rid of it but I have never been successful.

When I got to my room, Bella had found a chocolate brown jumper and black trousers. The jumper did not cover my neck so I found a scarf in the bottom of my wardrobe and made sure that my bandage was secure and not going to fall off.

I went downstairs to see both Charlie and Bella in the kitchen "Morning Hermione"

"Morning dad" as usual Charlie blushed when I called him dad

"Christ Hermione  you look like shit when was the last time you slept"

Charlie lightly tapped Bella on the arm and she gave me an apologetic look

"Morning Bella, I did not sleep well" She never fails to amuse me I thought

I checked my bag as I waited for Bella in the truck.

My first lesson was art. I stood at the canvas and shut my eyes letting everything wash over me. By the end of the lesson, I had painted a snow-covered castle that had a forest just behind it and owls flocking around a tower. I knew it was Hogwarts.

The next lesson I had was history, I was told to sit next to Edward he kept giving me a strange look but I tried to ignore it. We were studying the battle of York town of course. The flashbacks start coming and before I know it I am back at Hogwarts, Voldermort and his Deatheaters seem happy. Hagrid was carrying Harry in his arms. 

"Hermione are you okay," he asked me

"What" he managed to break me out of my trance

"You zoned out are you fine"

"Yes thank you" I blinked away the tears

We walked out of the class to the hallway and met with my sister

"You okay," She asked but my mind was barely there "Rosalie, Alice Hermione and I are going shopping tomorrow do you want to come"

"Yes" Alice practically shouted making smile

"As much as I would love to go I am afraid I am busy" she tried sounding sincere

I noticed that Cary wasn't there but decided not to ask. Then headed off to English.

I zoned out during English, lost in my thoughts about Ron. After the lesson, I tried to blink away my tears and join the others in the lunch hall. My stomach rejected the thought of food so I just sat and listened to what everyone was talking about, Bella wrapped herself around Edward and Rosalie did the same to Emmett. I kept telling myself it is Friday, it is nearly the weekend.

Biology when a lot smoother as Alice and I spoke all lesson and answered the worksheets.

Finally, school was over, Bella was poring over Edward I knew that she would be seeing him in a matter of a few hours. After getting home I went strait to my room to do my homework, again it was easy so I got out my diary and started to wright

'Hermione I need some advice'

'What is it' I was worried something bad had happened

'I want to propose to Ginny but I do not know how to'

'How about when she gets off the Hogwarts Express you take her into your arms, then after you put her down get on one knee and ask her to marry you

We carried on talking for a little longer, after we finished I fell back on to my bed, hoping to sleep just a minute.

I opened my eyes to the sun shining through my curtains, I had not slept well again I had, constant flashback dreams, although this time when I woke up, during the night I could not move I just had to lie there when Bellatrix pushed her face close to mine before she started carving 'MUDBLOOD' into my wrist I wanted to scream out for help but could do nothing I never have felt so hopeless.

I went downstairs and found Bella in the kitchen. 

"Your awake early," I said

"Alice will be here in an hour"

I got ready as quick as posable. I found my turtle neck that had just gotten out of the wash with my trousers. Alice picked us up in a yellow Porsche and we headed straight for the mall.

Alice was clearly in her element telling me what looked nice we were there for hours and I enjoyed myself.

When I got back I put my clothes away, I decided that I would try to sleep.

Only to wake up after another bad night