Chapter Part 55 Alice POV

"Come on I thought you would be excited to go shopping" Hermione was pulling on my arm trying to get me to follow her

"It is two in the morning nowhere is open" Hermione just laughed at me

"England is eight hours ahead, there are lots of shops open" I instantly sit up quickly packing a bag "what are you doing"

"Well if we are going to England we will need to pack and book plane tickets" Hermione grabbed my hand and shook her head

"Just trust me" I picked up a handbag and purse as Hermione picked up a long cloak. She wrapped her arms around me. A tight feeling started around my feet slowly making its way up my body consuming me.

I feel a slamming force take over my feet "what the hell was that" Hermione only laughs "I am glad that I amuse you"

"Congratulations you have successfully just apparated to England" I looked around 

"Hermione, I've got a feeling we're not in Forks anymore" I tried my best to mimic Dorothy Gales accent

"Come one" she took me by the hand as we passed the many shops, she constantly dragging me away from them

"This is torcher, torment, we are here to go shopping please just let me go in"

"Have patients we are nearly there" Hermione still had her cloak draped over her arm. She stopped outside a pub called the Leaky Collderin

"I thought we were going shopping" I whin as she puts on the cloak "Is this a secret wizarding mall"

"Kind of" she smirked pulling up the hood, there was a disgusting thick scent hanging low. She led me out the other end of the pub.

She used her stick to tap on the bricks, they slowly parted and twisted. Hermione laughed, she placed her hand under my chin slowly closing my mouth. she took my hand and led me to a small shop.

"Hello how can I help you" a short plump woman came over to us

Hermione removed her hood "good morning Madam Malkin my girlfriend and I need some dress robes"

"Of course Miss Granger" the short woman Hermione had addressed as Madam Malkin dragged me over to a stand. She started to secure me she thew bitts of fabrics pining them to me around half an hour later I found myself looking in the mirror wearing a sky blue robes decorated with topaz yellow ribbon and a topaz yellow cloak.

Soon the robes are flung off my body and folded into a box, "Otter what was I just wearing"

"Dress robes princess"

"I am not wearing that"

"Please Alice, princess this is what my people wear"

Hermione takes my place on the stand as Madam Malkin takes her measurements after half an hour Hermione was in deep purple robes decorated with chocolate brown ribbon and a chocolate brown cloak.

"My time to take you shopping" I laughed at the look of terror Hermione gave me