Chapter 49 Alice P.O.V

Hermione's eyes slowly shut as her heart rate decreased, I continued to lay there in her arms for a bit longer until I decided to hunt.

After having my fill on a bear, mountain lion and several dear, I desded to go back home. I quietly slipped back in to my window and went to my bathroom to get cleaned up. I went to lie back down next to Hermione was, she must have been exaughsted.

Somthing glimmering caught my eye, I turned my head to see the moonlight reflecting from tears rolling down Hermone's cheeks.

I lghtly kissed her cheeks and whissped in her ear "Hermione your having a nightmare wake up" she soon heard my call and began to wake up.

"Alice" she cryed, sitting up before  touching her hand to my cheek

I moved closer kissing her "you were crying do you want to talk about it" I asked carefully hopping not to upset her further

"Mabey later" she whipped the last stray tears from her face before swinging her legs to the side of the bed "whats the time" she turned to look at me.

"five thirty" I answered looking at my phone, Hermione stood up stretching out her back. I quickly went round to Hermone, savouring every kiss.

we were interrupted by a phone ringing, she giggled a soft creamiy giggle, she ran across the room rummageing through her bag till she phone her phone "hey Harry"

I figured that she was talking to Harry Potter her best friend "yeah I can come are you at my place now?" I was worried about was was happening and by the look on her face Hermione was to.

She finished getting changed quickly "what's going on" I asked her

"I need to go back somethings happened but I don't know what" her face had become pail with worry

"I'll drive" we quickly went into the garage before speeding of to her place. Alsmost as soon as I pulled up Hermoiny leaped out of the car "stop" the headache enduring smell of ink and sweets enfused with stress and sweat filled my nostrels "there is someone new here"

"It's fine it's just Harry, come I would love for you to meet him" she held out her hand, leading me up the stairs into her bed room.

A man with raven black hair stood at the end of the room he turned around alouning me to inspect the rest of his face. He had eyes as green as emeraleds that lit up the room, round wire framed glasses and a faded scar on the senter of his forhead. He had clear stress lines adding years to his round face. "Hermione" he made his way over to her hugging her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Harry what's wrong?" Hermione's voice was full of worry