Chapter 30 Hermione P.O.V

Alice and I walked to art, we both were not sure what our relationship was at. I mean it was just a couple of kisses. 

I picked up my pencil. I allowed myself to fall into my thoughts as I drew. I was unsure how much time had past when an icy cold hand touched mine pulling me back into reality. I looked about making my self familiar with the surroundings of the art room before locking eyes with Alice, her eyes reminded me of the moon at Hogwarts in the summer.

I looked down at my drawing, it was a portrait of Ron, Harry, Luna, Ginny, Neville and me. We all looked tired and battered as they did after the war except Ron was slightly faded. Alice gave me a small smile.

We parted ways as I went to history, I took my seat next to Edward. "Good morning Hermione how are you"

"I am fine how are you"

"I am all right so"

"Stop right there did Bella tell you to ask me if I had breakfast" I interrupted he looked away

I tried to focus but the more I resisted the harder it became until I was running there was fire and terror I was back in Hogwarts, all around me my friends are dying. I am face to face with my parents as they fade into nothing.

"Hermione are you alright," Edward asked me, I opened my mouth to respond but it was like a rock was stuck in my throat as tears built up behind my eyes. The bell rang and I instantly left the class and ran to the bathroom.