Chapter 17 Bella's P.O.V

I left Hermione at the truck and headed into the school with Edward as Alice approached Hermione. We meet up with the other Cullens in the hallway. 

" Hey, Bella. How is Hermione" Emmett asked

"She is fine" we continued talking until it was time to go to class.

Edward and I headed to English when Eric approached me with a large smile across his face.

"Bella you never mentioned having a sister," he said

"So what I have a sister" I was confused at what this had to do with him

"Is she single"

'is all he interested in is having a girlfriend and sex' I thought but decided to choose better words

"I don't know"

He kept bombarding me with questions about her in the end I just snapped

"Honestly Eric, I know you feel self-conscious about being a virgin and you are sad you never got it on with me but it doesn't mean you can try to have sex with my sister"

I didn't know it was possible for anyone to go that red in the face.

He opened his mouth slightly

"Get a hobby, Eric" he quickly went and sat down in his seat

Edward was smirking next to me

"Oh shut up you" I laughed

The day started to roll by quickly and before I knew it, it was lunch. I found my sister looking so pail she could blend in with the Cullens.

I touched her hand and gave her a reassuring smile that she tried to return but failed.

"How's your day been so far," I asked her

"Fine" her voice broke and her right hand drifted across rubbing against her left arm. I have a feeling that she would rather forget today.

After getting home Hermione instantly disappeared into her room so I went into mine, when I sat at my desk Edward claimed in through the window.