Chapter 33 Alice P.O.V

When Bella called I saw something but it was not clear. Edward came downstairs, leaned against the wall and just stared at me 'Edward' I thought 'please stop reading my thoughts when I am on the phone

I carried on talking to Bella after Edward left. I started to plan Hermione's perfect birthday. I went straight to my room and started making notes on everything I needed, I realised that I was going to need everyone's help to get ready.

I called Edward and told him to bring Bella back to the house before calling a family meeting. Everyone sat down in the living room looking up at me with puzzled expressions painting their faces.

"We need to get planning" I had my note pad in my hands and started to pace in front of my family "You all have set roles"

Edward and Jasper both raised their eyebrows at me "Bella how old is Hermione going to be"  asked, Esme

"She'll be nineteen"

"Have you finished we are running on a tight schedule, Esme, Carlisle you are on food, Bella keep this a secret from Hermione and everyone else help with decorations, any questions"

"Alice when is the party happening?" Carlisle asked he had his arm around Esme

"On the nineteenth" I knew I had forgotten to mention something, I went back up to my room to continue planning.

***

Soon the day of Hermione's party came around and everything was running smoothly. The food was prepared and the house was all decorated, there was a small pile of presents on a table in the corner of the room.

At eight o'clock Bella and Hermione came. I looked over at Hermione and felt a surge of electricity pulse through me, she was gorgeous.