Chapter 35 Hermione P.O.V

I arrived in the tall grass surrounding the home I knew all too well. I made my way through the marsh and up to the small brown door. I set my bag down to knock but the door was quickly opened "Hermione" Mrs Weasley's bright happy face filled my vision. She pulled me into a tight hug "Happy Birthday. I was wondering if you were going to come. How are you?" She had grey hairs creeping in through her red locks, she had wrinkles that were clearly from crying and stress.

"Thank you, Molly, I am fine. How are you?"

"I am fine" I could tell that she was lying she loved Ron so dearly like she loved all her children even throughs she took in she loved us all with the whole of her heart. She must have on the biggest heart in the world.

She took me through into the living room. Arther was the first to stand up as I entered, his smile although still large was missing its eccentricity. He held me in a soft embrace until a cough made him step back, Persy came over to me I expected him to hold out his hand for me to shake but instead, he hugged me. Then came Bill and Fleur, Charlie, Ginny and Harry. I looked over at the twins who came to hug me, ever since Bellatrix tortured me I have felt jealous of Molly and sad that Fred and George had each other, I could not tell them what had happened.

We all spoke for hours, Molly had tried to persuade me to stay for the night but I knew that I should really get home. I disapparated straight to my room and flopped down on my bed, I flicked my wand and the presents the Weasleys and Harry had given me neatly flew where there was space. I put my wand next to me and let my hands fall over my stomach as the tears filled my eyes as I thought about them, Ron and everyone who died. I could not stop them from falling, I ended up crying myself to sleep.