Chapter 32 Bella P.O.V

Hermione kept insisting on going to school much to my disapproval but stubborn Hermione insisted. I kept noticing Jasper looking at her confused until one day  I asked him. "I can not feel Hermione's emotions," he said his southern accent showing strongly through.

Hermione has been living with me and Charlie for three months and school ended just a couple of months ago. Her birthday was approaching fast and I wanted to do something special.

I took out my phone and knew who I needed to go to for help 'Hey Alice'

'Bella how can I help' I knew she knew why I was texting but wanted to tell her anyway

 'Hermione's birthday is coming up I need your help planning for it' She instantly called me

"Bella why did I not see it, when is it?" she spoke so fast I could barely  make out what she was

"Okay Alice calm down and what did you say"

There was a brief pause before he voice reappeared at the end of the line "I never saw her birthday when is it"

I was confused surely she would have see it she could see the future after all "September 19th, how didn't you see it"

"I do not know I do not see a lot about Hermione" I was about to ask Alice what she meant "her birthday is two weeks away, there is so much to plan" Alice hung up the phone, I laughed to my self as I heard the window slide open.

Edward entered my room and embraced me in a hug and kissed my head lightly. His phone vibrated in his back pocket he opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it. "Come on we have been summoned"