Nauseous feeling

Maria's POV

I don't know what I put in my trunk but It felt like I brought rocks in it. I tried to find my friends, I looked in every compartments but there was no one. Each one of them were taken except the last one in the back of the train. I slowly made my way towards it. Once I reach it I saw familiar faces that belongs to Blaise, Pansy and Theo but Draco was no where to be seen.

I quickly open the door.
« MARIA! » Theo yelled when he saw me. I then run in his arm and hug him tightly.

« Long Time no see Theo » i smile in his neck while I'm hugging him.

Blaise clear is throat. « ZABINIIII! » I pull away form the embrace and run towards Blaise and hug him.

« I missed you little one » he hug me even more tightly. « I missed you too Zucchini » I laugh.
Everyone burst ou laughing because of the new name I gave Blaise.

Finally I reach Pansy « hey girly I missed you so much! » she tells me in my neck.

« I missed you more! » we then pull out of the embrace and sit down.

I noticed Draco was still not there so I asked.
« Where's Draco I didn't see him? »

« I'm here. » we heard a deep voice speak from the door of the compartment. He looked like a mess. His hair was messy, his shirt was unbuttoned and he had many hickeys on his neck.

« Took you long enough » Theo chuckled,

« Shut it Nott » Draco said in an irritated voice.

When I saw the way he looked I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He made his way towards me and sit beside me.

« What's so funny Prince? » he ask me irritated. I pointed at his neck while laughing my ass off.

« that looks like it hurts! »  I laugh even more causing the others to laugh with me while Draco looked annoyed.

« Piss off! » he hit me playfully on the arm. My laughter calmed down and I put my head on his shoulder.
Draco has been my best fiend since childhood. My parents were good friends with his so we became friends quite quickly. When my parents died, he was the one that was helping me the most and then, when i became sick he was the one that stayed by my side. He's like a brother to me. And I'm like a sister to him.

I then fall asleep on his shoulder.

30 minutes later

I woke up with a nauseous feeling like every year. I knew what was happening so I quickly stand up and reach the door.
I stormed out of the compartment and made my way to the toilets.

Once I reach it, I throw up. What a wonderful feeling. I hear a knock on the door but I just ignore it.

*knock knock*
« Are you okay in there? » I hear a unfamiliar voice speak.

« Yeah I'm good don't worry. » I say with a shaky voice and my throat was hurting. I didn't hear anything else from the person so I thought they left. I fixed myself in the mirror and made my way out of the bathroom. Then I came face to face with a guy that I've never seen before. He had dark brown curly hair, beautiful brown eyes ans a cut on the bridge of his nose. I would lie if I say he is not attractive.

I tried to walk pass him but he grabbed wrist with is firm hand.

« Are you okay I heard you and you didn't seem fine? » he asked. Who does he think he is grabbing my wrist like that.

« I'm fine, next time mind you business » I said rudely. I didn't mean to be that rude but I don't like when people ask me if I'm okay.

« Watch your attitude witch » he spat. His face was so close to mine I could smell his breath and his strong cologne. I didn't   want to argue anymore I was tired so I just ripped my wrist out of his grasp and left.

« That was weird » I thought to myself while I'm making my way back to the compartment. And see my friends with a question look on their face.