My darkness

Swipe for music 🎶

(Sorry for the grammar mistakes lol )
Mattheo's POV

We were still in the same cuddle position that we were in last night before falling asleep. Her beautiful resting face was facing me as she took deep breaths. She looked so peaceful. She was in her own dream world, at least I hope she was okay in her head...

Maria's POV

Why don't you make it stop? It would be much easier for everyone is you would just make the pain stop.

You're hurting everyone around you.

Everyone would be much happier without you.

Don't you see how sad they are? It's all your fault Maria. ALL YOUR FAULT

YOU'RE causing their pain.

YOUR FAULT.

The voice was speaking again. The same voice that was trying to get to me when I was stuck in the dark room. That's why I didn't want to close my eyes again but I did. It wouldn't shut up. It's like it was getting louder every time it spoke to me. It didn't sound like a person but more like a darkness. My darkness.

It felt like I was in a dream but i was just no where. I couldn't see anything or feel anything. The only thing that was there was the voice that was speaking non sense.

Make it end.

Shut up.

You're ruining their lives.

Shut.up.

You're making everything worse.

I SAID SHUT UP!

i kept screaming in my head hoping it would stop and just let me rest for a second. I didn't know what to do to make it stop. I just wanted peace and silence. Can I just have one moment of peace? No? I knew my body was asleep but my mind was awake.

How do I wake up for real?...

3rd person POV

Mattheo was tracing soft lines on Maria's face, following her delicate features and admiring the sleeping beauty not knowing what was happening inside her head.

After a moment, he heard a knock on his door. He didn't want to get out of bed and risk to wake Maria up so he didn't answered and ignored it. A couple of second later, another knock was heard but he still didn't move. Those people can fuck off, he thought.

« Mattheo, it's Draco » the person spoke from outside the door.

With an annoyed sight he took his wand from his nightstand and unlocked the door for him. Draco immediately opened the door and entered the dorm. The thing is that he wasn't alone, three person were following him. Blaise, Theo and Pansy. They looked at the duo in the bed. One sleeping ans the other looking back at them. Without another second waisted, Pansy made her way towards the side of the bed where Maria was sleeping and lied by her side and hugged her. Theo followed, then Blaise and finally Draco. No one was speaking, it was simply a comfortable silence. They only wanted to spend as much time as they could with her friend.

« Blaise move, you're pulling on my hair » Pansy whispered loudly.

« Shut up Pans, you liked it last night » he winked in her direction. All the other friends had a disgusted expression on their face.

« Okay we didn't need to know that dumbass » Theo replied.

« Can you all shut up, you're gonna wake Maria up. » Mattheo said angrily.