Before everything went black

Swipe for music  🎶

Mattheo's POV

I went to my first class of the day, which was potion with Severus Snape. I already know well not personally but I saw him at my father's meetings. I hope he's not as boring as he seems.

I didn't see the strange girl from the other night. Well I saw her at breakfast but I didn't talk to her. She seemed sad and alone. Why wasn't she with her friends? Weird. I'm gonna have to ask her.

When I came into the class, I took the seat at the back of the class, I wanted to be as far as possible from people. I noticed that the girl was still not there after 10 minutes. Something must've happened. Gosh why do I care so much about her. I mean yeah she's gorgeous and the way her mesmerizing brown eyes sparkles in the sun is beautiful. Stop Mattheo! What the hell is wrong with me.

After a while a little knock on the door was heard and revealed an exhausted girl. The one that I was looking for.

« You're late Miss Prince, care to explain why? » Snape said emotionless.

« I-i got lost and I didn't see the time, I'm sorry » she nervously said. I know she was lying bue why? I don't know why but I had to know why.

After Snape talked to her and tell her to take a seat, she took the last seat that wasn't taken, which was next to me. I smirked. She didn't even look at my direction but I kept staring at her. I leaned close to her head to whisper.

« Why were you late prince?» I only knew her last name due to Snape who was talking to her.

« None of your business Riddle » she say with the same tone I used, still not looking toward me. God she's hot.

Snape explained the project that we are going to do with a partner which is the person next to us. Lucky for me I'm with Prince.  Once again i leaned closer to her, I wanna have a real conversation with her and have answers to my questions.

« So Prince, how come you never told me your name? » I ask

« Because you never asked and didn't I have told you to mind your business? » she says kinda rudely.

« Now, now. We are gonna have to work together for the next month so why don't we try to get to know each other? »

« Fine a guess.. » she says finally looking at my eyes. I almost forgot how pretty her eyes were. I extended my hand for her to shake it.

« why don't we start over? I'm Mattheo Riddle » she smile, that was cute. She then shake my hand.

« I'm Maria Prince, nice to meet you » she says still smiling and I smile my turn. I guess she isn't so bad maybe we can be friends.

Maria's POV

Why was he being so nice but I guess he's not that bad. I don't really want to get attached to someone else, I don't want to hurt other people and myself.

After the project that we need to do together, we will become strangers again so I guess it's fine. We started to work on the project.

We had to make several potions and test them and write about them on an essay. I was getting more tired and dizzy during the class. Oh no I knew I'm probably gonna faint but it can control it just for another 30 minutes till the class end, it would be nice but it's gonna be hard. I hope no one notice.

« Hey are you okay your seem tired? » Mattheo speak, I guess I spoke to fast.

« I'm fine let's just continue with the work. » I lied, we continued to make the potion that we were working on. My vision started to go blurry, oh fuck. Mattheo kept glancing at me with worried, it's like he knew I was gonna faint.

I couldn't!t do this anymore, my hands started shaking, I dropped my pencil that I had in my hand. My head was hurting like a motherfucker. The world was turning around me.

« Prince? PRINCE » I heard a voice said, I think it was Mattheo's. It's the last thing that I heard before everything went black.

Hey my lovelies, I hope you're doing well. How do you like this book so far? Should I change something. Please let me know what you think. I wanna make it the best that I can. Anyways, I started a new book it's called « what if » it's still a Mattheo Riddle fan fiction but really more darker. You can go check it out if you want. Love y'all 😘❤️