She smiles

Swipe for music 🎶

*VIOLENCE
*SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Mattheo's POV

I could feel myself gaining a little more control over my body, my eyes were still closed but i could feel my soft laying on the cold ground. I was coming back to my senses but I don't know how. I opened my eyes and noticed that it was still the middle of the night because of the darkness that was everywhere in the corridors of the castle.

Just next to me, there was a giant pool of blood that belongs to me because of when I got stabbed. How am I not dead? That's when everything came back to me. How I woke up from by bed by the girl that I love holding a knife to my throat, how she didn't look like herself. It was like something was controlling her and all the life and joy in her eyes had completely vanished. I remember carrying her in my arms through the corridors but falling on the ground than everything went black.

I looked to my side, hoping she was still there unconscious but nothing, she was gone.
Oh no, OH NO! what if someone had take her to hurt her or worse what if she left by herself, she could hurt people very badly it get herself killed. Panic was rushing over my body. I ignored the pain in my entire body and got up on my feet. I have to find help, I have to find her before anything bad happens.

I started speed walking in the long dark corridors unable to run dut to my lack of energy and the extreme pain that I'm feeling. It's impossible to walk in a straight line. As I was walking, blood was still dripping from my I muted arm and my vision was getting more and more blurry so I ripped a piece of my shirt and put it above the injury on my arm and tied it very tightly so the blood circulation would be blocked. But even with that, I had lost too much blood to function properly. I screamed for help at the top of my lungs, using all the energy that I had left, there is no way that I won't fight for Maria. I need her to be okay. I just need her...

I saw a tall shadow walking in the corridor but it was too far for me to see who it was.

"HELP PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed. My throat was hurting and my legs were getting weaker by the second but I had to keep going.

The shadow of the person was getting closer to me, or was it me that was getting closer to the shadow? Once I got close enough, I finally recognize who that person was.

"What's the matter with you mister Riddle?" Professor Snape spoke calmly but I could hear that he was worried.

"It's Maria. S-she's gone. P-please find her." At the moment that I said her name, Snape's eyes widened.

"What is happening to mrs Prince?" How can he be so god damn calm. I'm literally dying over here.

"T-the poison, it got to her h-head...she lost control. She stabbed m-me..." I had trouble speaking as I felt myself getting weaker and weaker.

He looked at my injured arm and immediately put my other arm around his shoulder as to support me while walking.

"You need to go to the hospital wing, then we'll find mrs Prince." We started walking.

"No, no you gotta find her, she could hurt someone or hurt herself."

"Will you let me save you Riddle? Or should I drag you myself to the hospital wing?" He didn't stop walking, leaving me with no choice than let him do what he's doing.

At the hospital wing...

"Now you're gonna tell us exactly what happened" Dumbledore said.

"It's Maria sir, she's out there somewhere I don't know she left and I-I was unconscious. But she wasn't herself. She's dangerous. We have to find her right now!" I responded panicked as a nurse was working on healing my arm and rapping it in a bandage.