Those two idiots

Swipe for music 🎶

Maria's POV

I woke up the next morning alone in my bed. Today, I had trouble breathing. It happened before so I didn't freak out like the first time it happened. Hopefully tomorrow it's going to be better. I was glad I didn't need to throw up this morning. I'm very hungry, I don't remember when was the last time I ate.

I stood up from my bed and even that Made me breathless. It's gonna be a long day. Another thing..where the fuck went Mattheo? He probably went to breakfast but he could've wake me up. Asshole.

I walked to my closet and took my uniform for the day, I noticed that Pansy was also gone. Why did no one woke me up? What the fuck. Anyways, it doesn't matter I'm gonna beat their asses later. I putted my hair in a messy bun because I don't give a fuck  and put a little bit of mascara but that's it because who cares. I took my wand and made my way to the great hall for breakfast.

It took me a while to finally arrived. Why did the Slytherin common room is so fucking far from the great hall? I thought i was gonna die. It's like I ran a marathon. After what felt like years, I finally arrived at the great hall and noticed that everyone was there eating breakfast WITHOUT ME and I also noticed that Mattheo was having a whole conversation with my friends. What in the hell happened while I was gone?

I walked towards them and it's Draco that noticed me the first because he was the first talking to me.

"Ah look who here" he pointed at me. I just glared at him in response.

"Hey sleeping beauty how are you" Blaise asked. Do I really look like a Betty right now? No I don't think so I look more like a fuckin Zombie.

"Shut the fuck up why did no one woke me up? Why did I wake up alone huh?" I asked sitting next to Mattheo that helped me sit down and I was still out of breath.

"Wow someone' s got an attitude this morning" Theo replied with a smirk. This bitch.

Pansy looked really tired, I think she hooked up with a random guy. Yeah it happens sometimes. She just looked done with everyone.

"Well we didn't wake you up because we thought you needed to rest" mattheo answered to my question. Ok I admit I maybe overreacted.

"Can y'all just shut the fuck up it's 7 in the morning how do y'all have that much energy" Pansy almost soured at us. Wow and I was the one with an attitude.

"Umm miss, we were not the one fucking a random person last night" Blaise talked back to her, oh no he's about to get his ass beat. Every time someone talk back to Pansy, let me tell you that they regret it latter.

"Shut the hell up Blaise you're the one that has a different girl every week" she snapped at him. What did I tell you. Now we just got to watch the show. I always find it funny.

"She's got a point mate" Mattheo says in his direction.

"You're just jealous because you were not one of those girls." Blaise spoke. Only shit it's about to go down. I should've get my popcorn. I leaned my head on Mattheo's shoulder and he looked down at me with a smile. I knew he was enjoying the show too. He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"How are you darling?" HOLY FUCK HE CALLED ME DARLING. I had to stay calm.

"Could be better you know but I'm fine now that I'm here enjoying those two idiots fighting" I chuckled and he laughed a little too at what I said. Blaise and Pansy were still fighting but I was too concentrated to look into Mattheo's beautiful eyes. God he's beautiful. He came close to me ear once again to whisper something else.

"You're beautiful too love" WHAT THE FUCK. Oh shit he can read my mind. And HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL?!?! Omg why do I have butterflies in my stomach. I felt my cheeks getting red. Oh fuck.

"You're cute when you're blushing Maria" ok now I could die right now. I pushed his face playfully and we looked back at the two still arguing on who shagged who.

"I'm not jealous of anything you're the one that wants to fuck me all the time." Pansy says. Everyone laughed except them.

"At least I'm not a whore like you" Blaise says. "Oh look who's talking you're a real man whore if you ask me" they were just healing non sense in each other's faces now. That was really funny. I think everyone was staring at them in shock. They're really acting like a old married couple. They always argue for the smallest things but the second after everything is back to normal. While they were shouting. I'm sure they're gonna get married in the future because let me tell you that the sexual tension is almost unbearable.

"Fuck you Zabini"

"You wish Parkinson"

'You disgust me, i'd rather fuck Crabbe than fuck you"

"Shut up I know you want me"

"Not even in you're dreams."

"I know you want me"

"No"

"Yes stop denying it"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Shut up"

"You shut up"

After a good moment of fighting they got interrupted by Dumbledaddy sorry *Dumbledore that was telling us to stop talking.

"Silence! I have an announcement to tell you." Everyone was scared that it might be about I don't know Death Eaters that we're back or the Exams would be earlier this year but no it's was a nicer new.

"This year, we decided to have a autumn ball." Everyone cheered at the new and started to talk to each other with excitement. Personally I've never been a grid fan of balls but it's not that bad I guess. I'm still gonna have to go alone with no date but that's fine I'm gonna go with friends.

"I'm not finished. The theme of the hall is a masked ball which means that everyone is gonna have to wear a mask to enter."  Oh wow how original, I sarcastically thought.

Alright then I'm gonna need a dress...