Just impossible

Swipe for music 🎶

Maria's POV

I wasn't feeling very well. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me this morning, I woke up in the middle of the night again because I was feeling nauseous. The weirdest part was that I didn't even threw up, it was just a weird feeling that didn't want to leave me alone. Instead, I needed to cough and when I did, I noticed that I was coughing blood p, fucking blood. Well, that's was I thought...it's color was really dark. It was like a black substance and it didn't taste metallic like blood does. It tasted more like acid and really disgusting. Felt really dizzy so I quickly went back to bed and fell asleep as soon as my body collapsed with my bed.

A couple hours later, I felt someone shaking me awake. I didn't even need to open my eyes to know that it was Pansy. When I opened my eyes, I felt the sun blinding me. I thought I was in heaven for a second. I put my hand in front of my face to cover the light from my eyes. I really thought I was going to be blind. My head was killing me. I think I got a migraine because my arms felt weird, the light was hurting my eyes and my head felt like it was gonna explode.

« You okay girly? » I heard Pansy's soft voice speak as she put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

« Yeah yeah, I think I have a migraine, can you passe me those meds? » I said as I point on the small table where my meds were.

She quickly took them and put them on my hand. As soon as I felt them in my hand, I immediately put two in my mouth and swallowed them. Pansy looked at me with worried in her eyes. All I wanted to do was sleeping all day. I wasn't feeling like getting up and walk. It was Saturday after all. Fuck Hogsmeade, I want my bed.

« Uh, you can go to breakfast without me, I don't feel well enough to go. »I said as I looked at her.

« Okay, get well. I love you » before she left, she hugged me and kissed my forehead.

« I love you too mama » I responded to her as she was leaving the dorm.

After she left, I just lay back down and rested. My plan for today was basically just sleeping. That maybe sound boring but believe me, sleeping was the only moment I wasn't in pain. The only moment I didn't feel my body dying each second that passed.

As I was trying to fall back asleep, I kept thinking about the kiss that Mattheo and me shared. It was like the bast day of my life. I felt like I had a million of fireworks exploding I side of me. I wish the time had stop and I could stay there forever. I only hope he felt the same way...

Then I fell asleep.

About 20 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I hope it's not Pansy that locked herself tout the dorm cause I swear to Merlin, I will murder her myself. Why can't I just sleep already.

With an annoyed grunt, I stood up from my comfortable bed and made my way towards the door. My head wasn't hurting me like it used to. Yes it was still hurting but not as much. I could handle it. I opened the door, I was about to yell at Pansy for waking me up.

« Pansy, I swear to Merlin if you d- oh, hi. » I looked up and saw Mattheo looking at me with loving eyes. My heart immediately melted and butterflies filled my stomach as I was thinking about what happened yesterday.

« hi. » he simply said with rosy cheek and stood there awkwardly. Was he nervous to see me?

« Um, come in » I invited him inside. Without thinking twice he entered my dorm and sat on the chair next to my messy bed. What a great timing, I'm sure I look like shit right now. Half of my hair that was now shorter than before was in a disgusting messy bun, the rest of my hair was pointing in every way. I tried to place them a little so I didn't look like a complete idiot in front of the boy that was making my heart beat at a fast pace.