Put an end to it

Swipe for music 🎶

⚠️W A R N I N G⚠️
Blood
Mention of death
Dark thoughts

Maria's POV

My mind woke up but my body didn't...

I woke up in a dark place, i cannot even say that it was a room because there was no walls. All there was was nothing but darkness. I couldn't understand where I was. My first thought was that I was dead and that was it, Life after death. It couldn't be it . I cannot be dead now. Can I?

The place was cold, I could feel goosebumps growing on my body. I looked at the ground and I noticed that it was water but I couldn't feel the wetness of the water, it was like I was walking on nothing... I had no shoes and I was dressed with a simple white dress that touched my knees.

I started to panic because I had no idea where I was. All I wanted was to wake up in the hospital wing next to Mattheo. I walked around to see if there was something that could tell me where I was or even help me go back where I come from.

« HELLO?! » I yelled to no one.

Suddenly, I saw something a little farther from where I was. It looked like someone sitting on a chair. Their back was facing me. I walked slowly towards it. I was scared, no terrified about what I would found there . I took my courage in my hands and made my legs walking towards it a little faster.

I arrived next to the strange person their back still facing me. It looked like a women. She didn't even moved a little bit. She stood there. I walked in front of the women and I immediately gasped and took three steps backwards. I knew her. It was my mom. Her long black hair was all messed up and her eyes were bloodshot red. The veins of her body were popping. She didn't even look human. Her hands were shaking. She looked pale as hell. She didn't even look at me. She was looking in front of her like I was a ghost.

« Mom? » I asked as I felt my eyes starting to water. She kept mumbling things that I didn't understand.

She finally looked at me but her look in her face wasn't comforting. She looked scared, she simply didn't look like my mom.

« Mom, it's me Maria...your daughter »

She looked shocked at what I just said as if I was crazy, well I'm not the one sitting on a chair looking like a zombie.

« Maria? No no no no no no » she finally said looking directly at my eyes.

« Yes it's me mom »

« I'm sorry, I'm sorry, so sorry, forgive me » she pleaded as she grabbed my wrist. It made flinch at the sudden movement. I tried to stay calm but it was kinda complicated when your mother that died a long ago was stood in front of you looking crazy.

« W-why are you sorry? » tears were now coming out of my eyes freely.

« They made me do it, i swear, I never wanted to hurt you. Please forgive me » her grip on my wrist was now getting stronger and was starting to hurt me. What does she mean 'they made her do it' I needed to know.

«who made you do what mommy? »

« I was the one that gave you the poison, you're suppose to be already dead! » she yelled. Chills ran down my spine. I'm supposed to be dead? Nothing is making sense. My breathing became heavy and more tears ran down my cheeks. I couldn't believe what my mother just said to me.

« Why? » I whispered.

« It was too dangerous to have you, they wanted to hurt me by killing you and I couldn't let them hurt you. The poison was to keep you safe but because of your medical condition, you reacted badly and it's just worst » she was now crying. What the actual fuck. I tried to understand what she was saying but all I could hear was her putting the poison inside of me to keep me safe? How does that make sense?