Black blood

Swipe for music 🎶

Mattheo's POV

I've never been more scared before. I couldn't leave her side, i didn't want to. I was scared that if I would let go of her hand, I would lose her. She really convinced me for a long time before I accept to leave her. I didn't even noticed that I was hungry until I ate something. I guess my mind was too busy taking care of Maria. All her friends left except Theo. I know I didn't have to worry about her and she was safe but I couldn't help but feel a little jealous as she was with another guy.

I went to eat something and clear my mind about Everything that happened and everything is gonna happen. I needed to stop thinking about her for a second but I really couldn't. My mind always brought me back to her and think about anything I could do to save her because I don't think I could support to live without her. Will I ever move on? Or will I live in pain for the rest of my life?...

The second she touched me and kissed me, I knew It was over and I had to take care of her until  until forever falls apart. The thought of her gone broke my heart in million pieces. I don't want to see her leave.

Not now, not ever...

3rd person POV

Maria fell into darkness one more time. Her body was twitching in her sleep, her hands were shaking like crazy . Theodore was yelling her name as he was trying to wake her up. He didn't know what to do. Seeing her shaking and twitching made him panic. Suddenly, her eyes rolled at the back of her head. She was having a seizure.

Theo called the nurses panicked as he had to watch her bestfriend suffer. He didn't know if she was suffering but he doubt that she was in a peaceful sleep.

The nurses ran towards where they heard screams. As soon as they saw what was happening, one of them immediately putted her to her side to free her airway. The other nurse was holding her arms still to keep her from hurting herself. It was not a simple seizure because her nose was bleeding what seemed like blood at first but it soon turned out a darker color to end up being a black liquid falling off of her nose. On explanation could explain what was happening. The poison was getting to her brain.

After a couple of minutes, Maria stopped shaking but she was still twitching a little. Her eyes were not rolled back anymore, they were completely closed. No one really knew what to do because they never seen anything like it. They didn't even think that it was possible to have a condition like it and poison spreading inside of someone's body. How even the poison had entered her body?..

Her heart beat started to slow down. Her breathing was slowing as well. Theo didn't know what to do. He did the first thing that came into his mind. He went to Mattheo to tell him what was happening. He ran out of the hospital wing, he ran as fast as his legs allowed him. He knew where he is so it was easier to find him.

"RIDDLE! RIDDLE!" He yells while running towards the boy that was sitting on the ground smoking a cigarette and leaning his back on the wall. He looked deep in thoughts.

The second that Mattheo saw Theo running towards him with a panicked face, he immediately knew that something was wrong. He knew that he was the last person that saw Maria. He quickly got up on his feet to hear what Theo has to say.

"Riddle, it's Maria. Somethings wrong with her" he told me out of breath from running through tall the corridors to reach him.

Mattheo didn't need to hear the rest of his sentence, he was already running to the hospital wing. Many thoughts were running through this head. He didn't want any of them to be true. He thought the worst but wouldn't want to believe that it could be her last moment in this world. He ran even faster as he was thinking. He had to push many students out of the way and they all looked at him weirdly. He didn't care at all, all he cared about was Maria, his Maria. The person who own his heart.