Who is she?

Swipe for music   🎶

Mattheo's POV

I knew I would get sorted in Slytherin. I mean I'm the son of Voldemort.
I went to the Slytherin table and everyone was starring at me. Why aren't they minding their business?!
While I was walking towards the table I made direct eye contact with the same strange girl that I met in the train. Her head was leaning on the Malfoy boy. He most be her boyfriend. What did he do to deserve her?

She looked really tired. Did she run a marathon of something? Anyways, Dumbledore finished his long ass speech. Finally!

I didn't want to talk to anyone here that all seem boring as hell but I couldn't take my eyes of the strange girl. What the fuck.

When the feast began everyone was eating like there's no tomorrow. Ew. The weird girl tho, her plate was empty. She looked disgusted by the food. Doesn't she like food or what. Then I heard the Malfoy boy asking if she was ok and why wasn't she eating. I didn't mean to listen to their conversation but I was somehow curious about why she wasn't eating. Wtf is wrong with me.

« You don't know dangerous alright, you don't know anything and god damnit STOP ASKING ME IF I'M OKAY YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOT! » She yelled in their face. What the hell, what is wrong with her.

She then run out of the great hall. I wanted to follow her but I didn't want people to think that I was stalking her. So I waited a couple of minutes before walking out of the great hall.

I saw her climbing up the stairs of the astronomy tower so I followed her from far. I saw her sitting at the edge of the tower with her feet dangling. I took out a cigarette and start smoking it.

« What are you doing here? »

« I could ask you the same »

« well I asked first »

« Just thinking and appreciating to be alone »

« if you really want to be alone then you should find a new spot »

« I was here first so you can leave »

« I'm not the one with the problem of having company »

« Fine so I'm gonna leave » she said but a part of me wanted her to stay I don't know why. She tried to stand up but she fell. It's like her legs weren't working anymore. Wow she really is tired.  I just laughed and said.

« You need help there? » I didn't know why I wanted to help her, I could just let her there all night but I didn't want to.

« No I'm fine Riddle » she said angry. Was she angry at me?

« come one now stop making a fool of yourself  and let me help you » I said while making my way towards her and picking her up from the ground.

« Fine » she said in a little tired voice. Where did her energy went for fuck's sake?

I started to walk down the stairs with her in my arms. She was not that heavy so it was not that difficult.
I heard her breathing slowing down and I knew she was asleep. « Great how am I suppose to know where is her dorm » I said to myself. Not gonna lie she was really cute when she was asleep.

My only option is to bring her in my dorm so that's what I did. I had my own dorm which is better, I'm gonna gonna have to make an excuse about why I have an unconscious girl in may arms.

I placed her on my bed and watch her sleep for a couple of minutes. She really is gorgeous. Stop Mattheo you don't know what your saying. I didn't realize the time it must ne really late because I got tired myself.

It would be weird to sleep in the same bed as her. Fuck it, it's my bed after all. So I made my way towards the bed and made sure I let some space between us. I've nerved really sleep in the same bed with someone else before. Well yeah I've been with some girls but never in this situation. My mind was thinking about a lot of things as I was staring at the girl that I don't even know her name that is in my bed.

Who is she?
Why do I feel like I need to protect her?
What is her name?
Why do I care about her?

As I was thinking about it all I felt my eyelids becoming more heavy and then everything goes black. I fell asleep.