Weird

Swipe for music  🎶

Mattheo's POV

I noticed she wasn't feeling good while was were working, what's up with her? Anyways, she told me she was fine, to be honest I didn't believe her at all but she kept insisting that she was ok so I just continued my work not that I was doing anything because I don't give a fuck about school.  I kept an eye on her to be sure she's really okay.

After a while, i looked at her. She looked like a mess, it's like her body had froze. She dropped her pencil on the ground and her breathing was heavy. Now I know she's not okay so I walked toward her but before I could even reached her she fell in the ground. I run until I get to her and sit on the ground next to her and pick up head and place it on my lap. I had her sweet little face in my hands.

« Prince? PRINCE » I yell but she was unconscious she didn't even move a little bit. I stood up and picked her body up bridal style. Her friends were all looking at me in shock as if they didn't believe that I was actually helping her. Snape looked at me in worry but still calm, how come everyone is fucking calm, I have an unconscious girl in my arms.

« Mr.Riddle, please bring Miss prince to the hospital wing. » he didn't even finish his phrase I was already out of the classroom almost run to the hospital wing.

I heard other footsteps behind me, I quickly checked to notice it was Malfoy, Nott, Zabini and Parkinson. Her group of friend.
Ugh let my carry her in peace.

« Riddle wait up! » the young Malfoy yelled at me. Can't he see I'm in a hurry right now.

« Not right now Malfoy can't you see I'm busy saving your friend? » I say arrogantly. They quickly catch up to me. How are they so god damn fast?

« What happened to her? » the girl with short black hair ask me.

« She fainted and I'm bringing her t9 the infirmary so can y'all shut up and help me instead of questioning me? » I ask in an annoyed voice. They didn't say anything else and they just followed me to the infirmary.

Once we get there I put her on a bed.

« Can one of y'all go get the nurse and tell her it's urgent. » I ask the group of friends looking all worried for their friend.
Zabini nodded and went to go get the nurse.

I sat next to her and took her hand in mine. The size of her hand fit perfectly in mine but it was cold as ice. I tried to make it  more warm with my big warm hand. I rubbed her knuckles softly and waited for the nurse to come. All of her friends sat the opposite side of the bad and looked at her sadly. It's like they know what's wrong with her.

10 minutes later

The nurse finally came followed by Zabini. Took her long enough, I thought to myself

« Ah what do we have here, Miss Prince had another episode? » she asked the four Slytherin, they all nodded in response. What the hell does she means by another ?

« what the fuck do you mean another ? » i said as I was raising my voice.

« Mr. Riddle watch your language please and I said again because it's not the first time that she faints but she's gonna be okay I just need to do some tests » she tells me, does she has a medical condition or something? I didn't question any further and just I just nod.

« Can you guys wait outside so I can make the tests? » the nurse tell us. I didn't wanna let go of her hand but I knew I had to so I did. It's like I was scared I would never see her again. Wtf is wrong with me?

I went outside as I follow her friends.

« So Riddle, why did you help her? » Nott asked

« Well even if I'm the son of Voldemort I still have a heart you know. » I say a little annoyed.

« Alright but why do you care so much? » now it was the turn of Malfoy to question me.

« Honestly I don't know why, it's just...I feel like I need to protect her, it's weird because I don't even know her. I only know her name and that's it but there's something in me that is telling me to keep her safe. » I said what I feel. I don't know why I said that to them but I needed to get it all of my chest.

They all look at me in shock but they end up smiling, that's good....right?

The the nurse came to tell us that she's awake. I smiled like crazy, i was happy at the fact that I'm gonna be able to see her face once more.

« Her sugar level in her blood was too low, her body couldn't support it because I think she used her energy too muck so at the end she fainted » the nurse explains to us. What the hell.

« Can we see her? »Malfoy asked

« Yes you can see you but she is still very tired so go easy on her »

I was about to enter the room where she is placed when a hand grabbed the sleeves of my shirt and that hand belong to the girl with short black hair.

« uhmm Riddle before you go there, you need to know something about Maria » before she could tell me or even finish her sentence the boys looked at her with widen eyes and saying no with their head. What did she wanted me to know about Maria?

Weird.