Just perfect

Swipe for music  🎶

Maria's POV

It's been a while since I didn't speak to my friend. I think the real reason why I cannot speak to them is because i dob't want them to see that I'm getting worst everyday and I'm gonna have to say goodbye to them one day. I don't want to see them sad every time I throw up or when I faint or even when I'm out of breath just by walking a hundred meters. I son't want to cause pain to them. They don't deserve that. They deserve to be the happiest even when I'm gonna be gone.

When I'm gonna die, I want them to forget about me and be happy and I'm scared that they will never move one and every time they will think about me, it would bring them pain and sadness. Maybe if I avoid them, they will be able to move on and my death will be less painful for them.

As I was lost in my thought I didn't even notice them staring at me plus another pair of brown eyes that belongs to a certain Mattheo Riddle.

After breakfast

I made my way to my first class of the day, which was potion with snape, great. This man never fail to scare me even if it doesn't look like he hates me. I actually have good grades but I don't know he's just scary. I think he is nicer to me because he knows that I could die at any time. Wow what a great way to think.

Man, this class is really far from the great all. It looked like it took me hours to get to the class. It's like my legs didn't want to follow my pace. God I was so tired but I had to get there. I fucking hate my legs today.

I looked at the time. Fuck I'm 10 minutes late. Way to go for the first day of the school year. Let's just hope professor Snape doesn't get je detention.

Finally I saw the door of the class. I knocked on it and the door opened and revealed the one and only Professor Snape. What is strange is that he didn't even look mad, he just looked emotionless, as usual.

« You're late miss Prince, do you care to explain why? » he asked still emotionless. I was not gonna say that I almost fainted and die just fucking walking a hundred miles.

« I-i got lost I'm sorry professor. » I lied. I knew exactly where his class was after all those years of fucking misery here. He didn't seem to believe me but he didn't question me any further.

« I will see you after the class Miss Prince, now take you seat » great I'm probably gonna get a detention. I nodded and made my way toward the only desk that was not taken which was next to a certain Mattheo Riddle.

I took a seat and felt many eyes on me. I quickly look around to see Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Theo and Mattheo looking right at me. I quickly looked away. Mattheo was still looking at me, I felt his eyes burning through my skin. I don't know why but it made me nervous. Well I don't like being started at. He then lean closer to my face, I could feel is breath on my ear.

« Why were you late Prince? » he whispered in my ear.

« None of your business Riddle » I say not even looking in his direction. The Snape started telling the work that we will do in class. Oh god I'm so tired I don't want to do anything, I would prefer just heading him talking about I don't know what then working. I thought to myself.

« Today students, you will do a little project with a partner which is the person right next to you. You will have to do some research about the history of a potion that I will assign you. Good work » Snape says. Oh so now I have to do a project with the son of a killer with no fucking nose?! Just perfect.