Let the feast begin

A/N: swipe for music😘

Maria's POV

We finally arrived to Hogwarts. That was a painful train ride I tell you that.

Draco woke me up by shaking me up quite arshly.

« Wake uuppp Mariaaaa » he tells me while shaking me like crazy.

« I'm up dumbass stop shaking me like that bro » I say still half asleep.

At Hogwarts

We walked through the great hall to finally sit down at our usual table.  Blaise was talking about all the girls he would shag. Disgusting if you ask me. Pansy was flexing on her new necklace, Theo bored by the blabbing of Pansy and Draco was well..Being Draco.

I was so tired I couldn't wait to go to my dorm and SLEEP. Even if I slept most of the train ride I still wanted to pass out on my bed. It's not my fault if I don't have the same energy that I had before.
I think Draco noticed that I was slowly falling asleep because he placed  his shoulder under my head for me to lead my head on his shoulder which I did.

I didn't want to sleep before even eating diner so I tried my best to stay awake.
Dumbledore finally arrived to give his annual speech.

« Welcome students for another year at Hogwarts. Before I let you eat diner I would just like to annonce that another student will join us this year. Please welcome to Mattheo Riddle »

A few gasps were heard. Even mine when I saw who it is. It's the same boy that I saw in the train. The one that I told to mind his business. I hope he doesn't remember me.

He made his way towards the chair where Mcgonnagal put the choosing hat on his head. It didn't even have time to reach his head when the hat yelled:

« SLYTHERIN » obviously

With a little smirk he stood up and made his was towards the slytherin table. Our table.
After a couple minutes of silence professor Dumbledore shouted

« LET THE FEAST BEGIN! » and everyone stopped staring at Riddle and stared eating and getting lost in their own conversation.

During the feast

The food made me want to throw up. The potatoes that once made me drool only by thinking of it, made me now want to vomit.  My plate was empty while everyone else's were full. It made me even more sick to see everyone having fun and eating for 100 people without feeling like I do. I didn't want to be here anymore. Everything was reminding me of the stupid disease that was ruining my life. I only had one last year to live and I didn't want my last year to be sad I just didn't want it to be like this. I just want to be normal for once and not thinking of what could happen if I eat too much of too little. I don't want to be scared of the thought that i could die at every moment. My thoughts were drowning me ans I couldn't even do anything about it. I'm tired.

« Prince you're okay, are you not hungry? » Theo say with a worried voice. Everyone stoped talking just to look at me. God I hate when people are worried about me and think that just touching me could break me.

« Yeah I'm fine, I just have a lot in mind that's all » a reassure them

« Mhm Maria you should really eat it could be dangerous » Draco said. Now that's just too much

« Don't tell me what's dangerous alright, you don't know anything and god damnit STOP ASKING ME IF I'M OKAY YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOT! » I yelled in their face and storm out of the great hall. All eyes were on me « wonderful » I thought.