Poison

You can listen to the music if you want ❤️

Maria's POV

12:00

It was lunch time and Mattheo and I went to join our friends at our usual table. After lunch, my aunt is suppose to come pick me up to go to the hospital and I am very nervous. Every time I go there, I receive bad news and it reminds me bad memories.

I was not really hungry because the meds that I took made me loose appetite, but I need to eat because it's becoming unhealthy to not eat like that. I'm sure that if I eat, I would be hungry again. I forgot I didn't tell Mattheo that I was gonna leave for the afternoon so I gotta tell him.

« Hey, I forgot to tell you but I'm not gonna be there for the rest of the day so don't wait for me to go to class. » i said to him while we were walking towards the great hall.

« Oh yeah? And why is that? » he replied looking at me. I didn't want him to worry about me but I know he will when I'm gonna tell him.

« Well..my aunt is gonna pick me up after lunch because I have to go to the hospital..you know to do some tests and shit » I answered him calmly for him not to freak out.

« Oh, alright...can i come with you? »

Why would he want to come with me. It's not like I'm in danger. I will be with my auntie.

« It's better if I go by my own and you have classes that I cannot let you miss just for stupid tests at the hospital...sorry » I said while looking at his eyes. His chocolate eyes were piecing through me soul. Gosh he's gorgeous. I thought.

When I said that in my head, I saw him once again smirk at me like he heard what I was thinking. Then he leaned closer to my ear and I felt my heart beating really fast and my face heating up.

« You're gorgeous too » he whispered softly in my ear. What the fuck?! Did he read my mind? Oh shit! Of course he did. He's the fucking son of voldy. How can I be so stupid.?

I felt really embarrassed by what just happened, I smiled awkwardly and looked at my feet. Why is the great hall so far.? It feels like eternity before we can reach it.

Once we arrived to the great hall, I immediately spotted my friends and ran to them. Mattheo was following behind me. I sat next to Pansy and Mattheo sat I front of me.

« Ah look who's here » Draco started.

« What were you two doing? Oh you know what I would rather not know and there is kids around.» Blaise said after Draco. I hate them so much.

« You're disgusting mate. » Theo replied with a disgust look on his face.

I didn't want to replie to that immature comment so I just glared at him and started putting food on my plate. Just seeing food made me want to throw up but i had to eat if I don't want to disappear. I thought it would be better once I started to eat but I guess I was wrong... I think I got use to have an empty feeling in my stomach and eating something made me feel weird.

Pansy noticed that I wasn't looking so happy about the food in my plate because  she kept looking at me like she was worried or something. Pansy never really took my disease too seriously. I think she just didn't want to admit to herself that one day I'm not gonna be there with her. She didn't want her bestfriend to leave her and it just breaks her heart if she thinks too much about it. I understand her, I would probably act the same if she was the one to be sick. I cannot imagine what she is feeling at the moment. In fact I could not I imagine what everyone was feeling. I felt so selfish right now. They are all suffering because of me. That hurts to just think about it...