Thank you

Swipe for music 🎶

Maria's POV

I felt like an horrible person after what happened and I still feel like it. I didn't think I could hate my disease even more than I already did but everyday was worse and everyday I hated myself more. I didn't think the poison inside of me could get into my head like this. I really need to apologize to Mattheo, he did nothing wrong and I just lost control, he didn't deserve what I did to him. The thing is that I'm scared that I will lose control again and make him hate me more than he probably already do. Ah fucking hell. Why does it have to happen when everything was going just fine between us and when I started to be happy again.

***

The night after everything happened, went to my dorm with tears in my eyes. I hopped no one was in the dorm but the second I entered the room, Pansy tackled me in a hug. At that moment, I didn't want anyone to see me like this, I was to scared to hurt someone else but her hug immediately calmed me down. After a moment of hesitation, I hugged her back tightly.

"I heard what happened..." she whispered in the hug.

"How did you know?" How could she heard so fast.

"I have ears everywhere" of course she does. She is Pansy fucking Parkinson.

"I'm so stupid, I ruined everything" I tried not to cry or be angry. She then pulled away from the hug but still holding my elbows.

"Hey, it's not your fault you hear me? You were not yourself." She wiped the tears that were escaping my eyes. She's right, it was not really my fault, but I still feel bad and I'm sure I could've control the rage if I was just a little bit stronger.

"Yeah, but I still be like a terrible person" I looked at the ground.

"You Maria Prince are not a bad person, you're my best friend, you're the best person I've ever met. You're the first person I met in first year and I'm fucking glad that me met." She smiled at me as tears were now falling from her eyes too. I wiped her tears just like she did to me. I chuckled a little bit as I think of the fist time I met her.

I met her in Hogwarts express. She made me trip in the hallway of the train by accident and then she helped me get up and we sat together in a compartment and talked about random things. That's how we became inseparable.

"I'm glad me met too" I looked into her teary eyes. I know she knew that one day, her best friend is gonna leave her and she doesn't have a lot of time before she joins the stars but she stayed strong and kept a smile In her face just for me. In her world I will never die. I will always stay close to her and every time she's gonna think of me, I will be there for her.

"I love you girly" she said with a sad smile while taking my hands in hers.

"I love you too miss Parkinson" I smiled back.

We talked for a while but the only thing that was stuck in my head was...Mattheo. I need to speak to him. I need to tell him that I didn't mean to yell at him and I don't want him to hate me. I cannot lose him. I needed time to think alone so I got up from the bed we were sitting on.

"I need to take some air." I said to my best friend. She nodded and I left the dorm.

It was late at night because the corridors of the school were dark. I didn't know where I was going so I let my legs guiding me. They brought me to the astronomy tower I guess because next thing I know, I was climbing the stairs of the tower.

***

I was almost at the top of the stared and I could smell smoke as if someone was smoking a cigarette at the top of the tower. I knew that smell, how could I not. I started to get nervous, I was scared about what I would tell him because I need to talk to him right now and there's no way I'm going back the stairs after all the time it took me to climb up the stairs.

Mattheo didn't notice me arriving at the astronomy tower, he was sitting at the edge smoking a cigarette and looking at the view. The light of the moon was directly on his hair. He was simply gorgeous.

"You know, it's not polite to stare" he suddenly said still looking in front of him. How did he know. Oh maybe because I was out of breath and my breathing was heavy. It's not my fault if there's so much goddamn stairs.

I took a few steps towards him until I reached him and sat next to him. We were so close to each other I could feel the warmth of his body. It was quiet at first but we didn't need to speak to understand each other. After a long minute of peaceful silence, I looked at his beautiful side profile. His eyes were still looking towards the sky and his skin was glowing with the light of the moon. How can someone be so angelic?

"I'm so sorry" I whispered but loud enough for only him to hear. His head finally turned in my way and his eyes met mine. He didn't look mad or shocked, only calm and a little smile appeared on his face.

"You don't need to apologize, it wasn't your fault darling" he said in the same tone I used when I spoke to him. His gaze didn't lose mine. He was looking at me with noting but love filled in his eyes.

I took his hand in mine and rubbed his red knuckles due to the cold.

"Thank you" I said

"What for?"

"For many things but especially not being mad and sticking up with me, I couldn't be more grateful" I answered still piecing into his chocolate eyes.

Without another word, he smashed his lips into mine. I immediately kissed him back without any questions. I grabbed the colar of his white shirt to bring him even closer to me. One of his hand was on the side on my neck and the other one was around my waist.

"You're so dumb, how can you like me?" I said in between kisses, breathless.

"I love you" he said back. Holy shit, he said it. The L word. I kissed him even more passionately and harder.

"I love you too."
.
.
.
.

Helloooo, thank you for reading and thank you for all the love, all the votes and positive comment are really appreciated. I love you all so much and you can give your feed back if you'd like and tell me how you like this story so far. Anyways bye bye 😘✨💃🏼.       (Also, sorry for the grammar mistakes)