Madness

Swipe for music 🎶

3rd person POV

After Maria left Draco's room, she went to clear her mind outside. She didn't want to be with anyone at that moment. She needed time to think about the whole situation and what will happened in the next few days she had left to live. Maria couldn't believe that soon, everything will be over. All the memories she had built with everyone will be all gone. She could feel tears pricking in the corner of her eyes as she was lost in her thoughts but she kept walking around the castle and try to calm her heavy breathing and the sobs that were escaping her lips.

Maria's POV

I juste felt this anger inside of me. It was like a weight in my chest that wouldn't leave me alone. I didn't know how to get it out of me. As I was walking, it got heavier and heavier so I did the only thing that got into my mind. I screamed..

But not just a little scream as if Barbie just saw a spider on her wall, no i screamed as if my spine was getting ripped out of my back. I felt as I was letting a painful part of me go My fell to my knees on the cold ground. My eyes were closed tightly as I was still on the ground. Once I stopped screaming, I opened my eyes and I few tears rolled down my cheeks. I don't think anyone heard me because I was too far from everyone and the sun was gone, it possibly was past the curfew but honestly I couldn't care less. Surprisingly screaming helped a lot. I would definitely recommend, but my throat felt a little sore.

I got up on my feet and went back in Hogwarts. I made sure no teachers see me. It wasn't the first time I snuck out past curfew so I knew where to pass to not get caught.

I went immediately where i felt the safest or more like with who I felt the safest. Mattheo's dorm. I didn't even need to think, my legs new the way by themselves.

The door of his dorm wasn't even closed, maybe he new I would come or something so I opened it and walked into his dorm to see him fast asleep on his chair and his head was on his desk. He looked so adorable but I couldn't let him sleep like this so I went next to him and start stroking his hair gently to wake him up. His curls were falling lazily on his forehead slightly covering his eyes as he was breathing slowly. He looked exhausted but so peaceful at the same time.

He woke up and at first he didn't seem to know where he was but after a couple seconds he saw me and immediately got up.

« Hey baby, where were you? » he took me into his arms. I really missed his touch, the feel of his breathing on my neck and his scent of cigarette and strong cologne.

"I was out, I needed some fresh air you know." I responded still in his arms and leading him to his bed slowly. He nodded too tired to answer.

He was already in his pyjama, thank Merlin it was easier for me. I ain't a fucking babysitter. Anyway, I placed him in his side of the bed and I went to the other. We were facing eachother and just admiring the other's face. I'm sure I look like a beautiful princess with my messy hair that looked like I've just been hit by the lightening and my red puffy eyes that looks like I've been stung by a wasp right under my eyes. Oh and not forgetting the dark circles that I'm sore were now reaching my chin. I was lucky it was dark in the room because Mattheo would be scared right now thinking that there is a zombie in his bed.

These past days, i've been feeling horrible. It's really worse then it already was. Every time I would ate, I would feel sick right after. I've been coughing more blood and I just felt like my body wouldn't hold on for very long but of course I didn't tell anyone. I know my time is about to come but I just don't want to accept it. One day I would have to face death and look at it right in the eyes but that thought is scaring the shit out of me. I don't want to worry people more than I already do. It tore me apart every si take time I see someone crying because me and seeing me becoming worse everyday would make them lose their shit and that is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. They simply deserve an happy normal life...