Thinking

Swipe for music  🎶

Maria's POV

I left the great hall. I don't know why I was so angry. Maybe I overreacted but I'm just tired of people asking me if I'm ok. That just keep reminding me that it's my last year to be in this world. I just want people to treat me normally and not like if I was made of glass. I know they just want to be nice and they worry about me but they don't know how it is to be in my position.
I wish people could see the real me and not my disease.  I want to be in a place where my priority is peace and negativity doesn't exist but in my world I cannot make my own decisions and live normally.

As I was thinking i made my way to the astronomy tower. All those stairs made me wanna die no joke but I didn't stop till I was at the top so the astronomy tower. This place made me forget about my problems and brought joy in my darkest and hard times. Sometimes I wish I could stay here forever and not think about the world, obviously this is not an option but who know maybe when I'm gonna be gone my ghost is gonna stay here. 

When my time is gonna be over, I wish someone would come here at the tower and look at the stars and see the beauty of the world like I did. I wish I could be the stars of someone that bring a smile to their face.

I sat there with me feet hanging and lost in my thoughts. I must have been here for a while because I was getting cold.
I heard footsteps and I thought it was a teacher that would give me detention to be out after curfew but I smelled the sent of cigarettes and it could not be a teacher.

« What are you doing here? » the voice speak. I already heard that voice before. My head turned and my brown eyes met his deep ones. The same boy that i saw in the train. Mattheo Riddle.

« I could ask the same for you. » I said in an annoyed voice I didn't want to speak to anyone at the moment.

« well I asked first. » he smirked. Why is he here doesn't he notice I'm busy.

« just thinking and appreciating  to be alone » i said even more annoyed for him to understand to leave. But he didn't, instead he took a few steps towards me while smoking his cigarette.

« Now I'm here so if you really want to be alone you're gonna have to find another spot sweetheart » he said. Ew why I'd he calling me that.

« Don't call me that and I was there before so you can leave » I said not even looking at his direction.

« I'm not the one that has a problem being with company. » how can someone be so annoying.

« Fine I'm leaving I don't have time for this » i tried to stand up but I guess climbing the stairs took away the only energy that I had left. So I fell. How embarrassing. My felt my cheeks burning up in embarrassment. Mattheo just laughed. Wow thank you.

« Need help there? » he asked smirking.

« No I'm fine Riddle » I said angry not at him but at the situation. I tried standing up but nothing happened my legs felt like they were rocks. Mattheo looked confused but made his was towards me anyway.

« Come on now stop making a fool of yourself and let me help you » he said picking me up of the ground.

« Fine I guess » I was too tired to argue.

He carried me bridal style down the stairs I don't know what happened after because I felt my eyelids close and I fell asleep.