Beautiful rainy day

Swipe for music 🎶

Maria's POV

I can't believe I let fall for him but at the same time, I'm fucking glad I did. Now I don't want to distance myself from him, I only want to be with him all the time. He made me see the world a different way. Before I met him, I didn't see the purpose of life. Every morning was painful. I didn't want to wake up. I just wanted to fall asleep and never wake up. Now that I met him, I want to stay awake forever so I can see him and his beautiful energy every second. I want to know everything about him. I want to know every details about him. I want to know Mattheo as if I knew him all my life. I don't think I can spend a day without him. I feel like there would be something missing. A part of me wouldn't be complete.

I get that we only know each other for a couple of months but it's like magnets were bringing us closer. I feel like I know I'm for more than a couple of months. I don't know of love would be the appropriate word because I've never felt romantic love before. Maybe I had like two boyfriends before but the more that I did was holding hands with them and it didn't last more than one or two weeks. With Mattheo, I don't want it to last for only a week. I want to be with him for eternity. I want to spent as much time as I can with this man, until death separate us. That sound kinda cheesy I know but that's simply the truth.

The kiss that we shared in my dorm made me even more addicted to him. It only made me want to love him even more. It's like a light illuminated my life and the way I see it. He my light. I hope he feels the same but even if he don't, I think I deserve to be selfish and keep him close to me for the rest of the time that I have to be with him.
.
.
.
Today, Monday, a beautiful rainy day. I know you probably think i'm crazy to like rainy days but I just love it. Since I was little, I've always loved to go outside in the rain and dance like crazy just to appreciate life and feel the cold water on my cheeks. I loved the feeling of my wet hair going in every way and moving with me as I dance. My aunt always thought it was weird but she liked to join me sometimes in my weird world. Some people may see rainy day as depressed day and a reason to be sad but for me, rainy days were days that I felt happy and a reason to smile. I guess I'm just weird...
.
.
.
I went to my first class of the day which was a class at the library, one of my favorite place to go in the castle. A place full of stories so different from one another and a place where you imagination take place and take you to other realities to forget the one that you're in. Where all your problems disappear and the only worry is what's gonna happen in the blood that you're reading. It's just beautiful. I wish I could write a good too. Not just a simple book. A book that contains letters. Letters that would tell my story to people that I love. I've already started a while ago when I just found out about my condition, that's when I got the idea. Later, I stopped because I lost hope and I thought I would never finish it before I leave and join my parents. I decided that I would continu it and make it as good as I can.

Suddenly, I felt a hand touching my arm that made me came out of my trance I was in. I immediately recognize the touch. His touch. His warm hand that made my entire body warmer and feel safer.

« hi. » he said with a beautiful smile.

« hi. » I smiled back.

« What are you reading? » he asked while looking at the book I was holding.

« Oh this, it's just a random book I found somewhere, I'm not even sure what's it about. I think it's the story of a little boy that is like lost in the woods or some shit and find a fairy? For real I don't know I wasn't paying attention while I was reading » I chuckle. He didn't talk he just stared at me like he was admiring me. I don't know what he was admiring, every day I looked more like shit. I looked more sick each day that passed but he always looked at me with those big chocolate eyes with only love and admiration in them.