My futur

Swipe for music 🎶

Maria's POV

It's been two days since I've had a seizure in Mattheo's room. Today, I have to go to the hospital do to a bunch of test. All story short, I'm gonna know how much time I have to live. My aunt is gonna come get me after lunch and will bring me to the muggle hospital that I know by heart. It's like a second house now because I've spent A LOT of time there. Everytime I go there, I receive bad news so let me tell you, I don't really like going there. 

What breaks my heart the most, is not even me that is gonna die soon, it's the face of my auntie when she get the bad news from the doctors. There's not one time she didn't cry. I hate seeing her cry and being the one that makes her cry like this. If only I didn't have this fucking disease everything would be easier and I wouldn't have to see people in pain because of me or seeing them worrying about me.

Everyone has their limited time and everything must come to an end, it's just that my end is coming sooner then others. I think it's fine that it's me and not anyone else. I could not support seeing my loved ones sick like I am. I cannot imagine how they're feeling.

I've been trying my hardest to don't get attached to anymore people and getting to close to someone but I miserably failed with a certain Mattheo. I've tried to stay away from him and be so cold to him that he would give up at trying to be my friend but there we are.. I don't want to hurt him, he doesn't deserve to see me in pain and see my die. I have nothing to give him. I will be gone before I could even give him a futur.

I've been really sad before he arrived at this school, I tried to cover my sadness by a smile that apparently everyone bought but not him. It's like he saw through me and new that I needed someone to make me smile and that's exactly what he did. He brought joy in my life and sun in every cloudy day. He made me feel alive.
.
.
.
Me and my friends were going to the first class of the day. This years I got the chance to be in almost all the same class as them. This first period was muggle studies. I kinda like this class. Unlike my friends, I don't mind muggle. I am myself a halfbloods. It's weird because I thought they wouldn't want to be my friends because of my blood but apparently, they didn't mind halfbloods. I was really greatful for them.

« Ugh Why do we have to learn about stupid mudbloods, no offense Maria » Pansy spoke first. Everyone looked at her and nod except Mattheo that was staring at me for I don't know what reason.

I sat at my usual spot in the class which was at the back of the class. I putted my books on the large wood desk and waited for the teacher to start speaking. I noticed that Mattheo was sitting two places far from me. He didn't look really enthusiastic about sitting In a classroom and learning things. But he was still there.

After a moment, the teacher finally arrived and made his way towards the front of the classroom to starting giving his indications. I think it's a new professor because I've never seen him before. He was not very tall, dark skin. He had little round glasses and he had a long black bear with a little but of gray in it. He looked nice.

« Welcome everyone, as you see, I'm a new teacher. You probably wondering what happened to the last one..well let me tell you, I have no idea so don't ask me questions about it. My name is Mr. Smith and I will be your muggle studies teacher for the rest of the year so you better be a good student because you are stuck with me for a while. » he spoke with an American accent. The way that he speak gave me a good vibe. I don't know how to describe it but he seemed like a good teacher. I already like him.

« So before I make you do the hard work, I would like to know you more as a person so I will give you a paper to write about you and your futur. As futur, i mean like who would you like to be in a couple years and how you see yourself. I want at least 500 words. » he said. Ok I take back what I said earlier, I don't like him. What the fuck is this project. After he finished his explanations of the work he passed to sheet to each students.