Alone

Hello my lovelies, swipe for music  🎶❤️

Mattheo Riddle's POV

I woke up when I heard soft snort. Then I remembered that there was a girl in my bed.  When I looked at her, something strange happened in my stomach, it was like I had butterflies in it. Strange. I've nerves felt that before.

I heard that she has difficulty breathing but I didn't really pay attention to it.  I got up and checked the time » 5am. Great. There's no way I'm gonna fall asleep again now and I didn't want her to know that I slept in the same bed as her. That would be to weird. I changed into my Slytherin uniform and went outside to smoke.

Maria's POV

The sun woke me up. I was in a large bed with silky dark green sheet. That was obviously not my dorm.

I tried to remember what happened the night before and why was I here. After a couple of minutes thinking, I remember falling asleep in someone's arms. Mattheo Riddle. I must be in his dorm. His dorm was bigger than me. So not fair. It had a big window and a bathroom. Lucky son of a bitch. That's what happen when you're the son of The dark lord himself.

I noticed he was no longer here. Did he sleep here? Or did he slept somewhere else? I didn't really care but what I cared about is the fact that I have only 20 minutes to get dress and go to class. Oh and I have to take my million pills. Yay.

I got up and the good new Is that I'm fully dressed, so nothing happened the other night. I was still in my uniform from yesterday.

I storm out of the big ass room of Mattheo and went to my dorm that I share with Pansy. I got lucky to have her when we became dorm mates because sometimes in the morning I cannot even walk cuz I don't have enough energy, sometimes I throw up or some times I connaît breathe so she is always there to help me out. Lucky for me none of these things happened this morning. I would have been in trouble because there was no one to help me. Next time (if there's a next time) I will tell Mattheo to bring me in my dorm because I don't want to tell him that it's possible that I vomit in His bed, I don't think he would appreciate.

I prefer to keep my disease for myself, well the only people that knows about it is, Draco obviously, Pansy, Blaise, Theo and the professor. I told the professors to treat me like a normal person for my last year. I want it to be memorable but I don't know of it's possible. Every year is the same. I can barely do anything cool because of my condition. I used to play Quidditch in the Slytherin team as a beater but when my disease got worst I had to stop. Let me tell you that it broke my heart. I really loved to play Quidditch.

In the dorm, Pansy was already out for breakfast I think, so I got dress and went to breakfast in my turn. I didn't really wanna speak to the others because of what happened yesterday. I felt bad about how I spoke to them especially Draco. He always been by my side and only wanted to help me. I have to apologize but I don't know how. I have to think about it. For now I'm gonna try to avoid them until I find the right words.