His sun

Swipe for music 🎶

3rd person POV

Mattheo held the shaking body of the girl that stole his heart as he fell to his knees without letting go of her. Tears drenching his face as he couldn't believe what was happening before his eyes.

« No no no you're okay, you're gonna be fine. Please stay with me. » he was trying to reassure her but it seemed like he was trying to reassure himself.

The knife was still deep inside Maria's chest and life was slowly leaving her body but she was still there. She knew it was the end and there was nothing to do. She tried to speak but only mumbles could leave her mouth.

The mortified boy put his bloody hand on Maria's chest as if he was trying stop the bleeding. He couldn't believe that it was the end. He didn't want to believe it.

Maria saw the panic on the boy's face so she placed gently her weak hand on his sweaty cheek and rubbed her thumb to try and convince him that everything will be okay.

« I-it's okay my love » she whispered looking into his teary eyes. He stopped shaking at the sudden words coming from Maria.

« It's perfect, e-everything is perfect. » she managed to smile again as she continued to rub her thumb on his face.

« No no it's not perfect, we were suppose to be together forever, we were suppose to end together and have a futur. » The boy cried.

« Okay...tell me about it...our futur. » she breathed out.

Mattheo took a deep shaky breath. He remembered everytime they spoke about how their futur would go even if he knew that it would never happen. He knew that one day she'll only be his star watching over him. No, his sun that would light up his day and disappear at night to only leave him alone with the moon and his dark thoughts because after all,

the sun is also a star.

« we'll get out of here, run away from all the bad things that happened here. We'll put all of that behind us and start a new life, a peaceful life. We will buy a little house..um in the forest with a lake next to it. Oh and a lot of flowers because I know how much to like to pick them and stare at them. In the morning, we'll make coffee together even if I know you hate coffee, but I'll make you the best coffee that you'll forget that you don't like it. Every night, we'll go outside and lay on the grass and stare at the stars, I'll show you my favorite constellation and you'll show me yours. We will have a simple but perfect life. You will be able to write your stories and become an amazing writer even if you're already the best. And of course, we will get married and all our friends will be there to attend it. We will have our happy ending like we deserve, you deserve the world Maria Prince...please just stay with me. Just one more day. »

Maria listened to all the beautiful words he said. She forced herself not to close her eyes before he was done. If only everything Mattheo said could be true but she couldn't be happier to end up in the arms of the love of her life. Every thing was perfect in her eyes.

« thank you.. » were her last words.

She wished she could give him one more day with all her heart but her eyes were a,ready closed and her hand left the side of Mattheo's face to drop on the floor next to her.

She  took her last breath with a smile on her face and as her heart beat for the last time, she only thought of him. How she will always watch over him and be by his side.

He was her happy ending...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello again, long time no see.

Well first of all I'm sorry. I'm sorry for this short ass chapter, no it is NOT the last chapter don't worry. I know this one is shitty I apologize, I'll make it up for it.

You see I haven't update in a while because My plane crashed, I got in a fight with a bear 🐻, my grandma ate my dog and I got kidnapped by aliens😩 👽 . I'm good don't worry, I'll try to update soon love y'all 💕