What a weird girl

Hey lovelies! How are y'all? I hope you're doing ok. How do you like the book so far let me know in the comments. Enough talking. I present you

Mattheo POV

My father if I can call him that, decided to make me go to hogwarts. Fucking hell. There is too much people here. Everyone is annoying. I would rather stay in my shitty house with my shitty father than be in this pathetic excuse for a school. I had to take the train that I think is called « hogwarts express ».

I only been here for what, 5 min and already 3 girls tried to flirt with me. I mean I don't blame them but I don't want people to talk to me right now.
I tried to find an empty compartment but they were all taken. There was one compartment that had only a strange girl in it. It's better than nothing I guess. She had long blond hair and weird glasses, she was reading the new paper or something I don't really care. I didn't want to speak with her so I tried to sit as far as possible from her.

« I don't seem to recognize you are you knew?» she said with a dreamy voice

« I am. » i said annoyed and not wanting to continue the conversation .

« I'm Luna lovegood nice to meet you » she said. Doesn't she see that I don't want to talk to her or is she just stupid.

« Mattheo » i say in an angry tone. She seem to notice that I don't want to talk because next thing she say is.

« You don't seem to want to have a conversation so I'll stop talking » thank god. What a weird person. For about 30 minutes we stayed in silence, I was glad she didn't try to talk to me more.

After 30 minutes of silence I then decided to walk around and go to the bathroom.
As i walk around I bumped into a lot of person. Do they not know who am I. How dare they to bump into me, they would be scared of me. I could find that fucking bathroom. Where the fuck it is.

As I was still searching for the bathroom I hear weird noises. It sounded like someone was trowing up. Disgusting. But I felt nice so I knocked on the door

*knock knock*

No reponse

I then knock again and ask

« Are you Okay in there? »

« Yeah I'm good don't worry » the person responded back with a shaky voice. For some reason I felt bad so I stayed to see if the person was ok.
After a few minutes I heard the door unlocked and I came face to face to a girl. I lost my breath and my heart skipped a beat for a second due to her beauty. Her long dark hair, her mesmerizing deep brown eyes and her light freckles took my breath away.

She tried to walk past me but I grabbed her wrist.

«  are you okay you didn't seem fine? » I don't know why I asked that and why do I care but I felt like I needed to know of she was okay. Wow what is wrong with me.

« I'm fine, next time mind your business. » she said rudely. How dare she talk to me like that but I'm not gonna lie that was hot.

« Watch your attitude witch » I spoke. I couldn't let her think that I care about her.
She then just ripped her wrist out of my hand and walked away. What a weird girl.