Freezing water

Swipe for emusic 🎶

Maria's POV

It's been a week since Dumbledore announced the ball which means that there's only have a week before the masqued ball. The problem is that I still don't know what I'm gonna wear but like my auntie always says, there's always a solution to every problem and my solution is...PANSY! she's like the best in fashion. I've never been the best in clothing so she's always been there to help me. I'm glad I have a friend like her.

Today it's Friday, finally. It's been long week. After the classes my friends and I will meet at the black lake to hang out. Even Mattheo. Just thinking about him made me have butterflies in my stomach. Why does it always happen that's annoying.

I was walking in the hallway with Pansy to go to out last class of the day.

« Ok so I was thinking, because of your lack of stylism in clothing, we could go to the a dress shop and shit so I can make you look like a real queen. » she says to me, I knew she would say that.

« Uh excuse me Miss but my stylism in clothing is not that bad but I would really appreciate you help me. »

« Ok it's true it's not that bad but it's not better than me and I WANT you to look good for your last ball » she says the end of the sentence a little more quietly, like she was scared of upsetting me. Which she did not.

« It's ok you can say it I'm not gonna jump on you » I laugh a little and she laughed too.

« Ok perfect so tomorrow we will go to diagon Alley ont the two of us » she says excited.

« Cool i cannot wait » we almost arrived to the classroom but before we could reach it she gripped my wrist to pull me aside.

« One last thing, I've notice the sexual tamsion between you and Riddle so I cannot not ask...is there something happening between you two? » she says with a smirk. I don't know why but it made me blush.

« No what are you talking about, we're just friends » I said as I felt my cheeks turning red.

« Look at you blushing like crazy, I'm gonna pretend I believe you for now because I don't want to be late in class but don't worry we're not done talking about it little girl » oh fuck. She then walk into the classroom and I followed her.
.
.
.
This class was so fucking boring, I thought it would never end so I did the only thing I'm good at and I started daydreaming. My first thing that I thought about was Mattheo. The way his beautiful brown eyes were sparkling every time i looked in his direction and his curls falling loosely on his forehead slightly touching his eyes. Or even his scars on his face that surprisingly looked good on him. One on the bridge of his nose and the other on his cheek bone.

« Miss Prince are you with us? » the professor called my name and made me stop daydreaming.

« Uh what- yes sorry » I spoke.

« So if you were paying attention you can surely answer the question can you? » I hate teachers.

« Um yes the answer is Polyjuice » I don't even know what was the question but I saw that we were talking about a potion that made us look like a person or animal if you take their DNA or some shit.

« Well I guess it's true that you were listening because it's the right answer. » the professor says surprise. I got lucky.

I looked around and see Mattheo looking right at me and clapping his hands silently to congratulate me. I smile in his direction.