Life's not fair.

Swipe for music 🎶

Mattheo's POV

After the ball, I took her to my dorm because I didn't want to go in her dorm, I was too scared to see Pansy and Blaise doing some unholy shit and I would have to bleach my eyes so that was a no for me.

While I was carrying her to my dorm, she kept saying random things, i didn't understand most of them because she kept mumbling her words. I don't know of that much alcool In her body was a really good idea because of her condition.

While I was dancing with her at the ball, I really forgot about everything and all the problems that we both have. It's like the world has stop and there was only her and me dancing in an empty room. It was magical but without magic. But now, it's like reality has hit me in the face when I realized that after this year, everything will be over...

Life's not fair is it?...

She didn't deserve a life cut out this short. She deserved a future and live her life the fullest. I want her to be happy. Since I arrived to this school, I noticed that she looked sad and more tied everyday. I want to change it, and I will.

Since I escaped from my father's grip, I started being i don't know, different. I cared more about people now because when I was younger, my father, well I don't know if I can call him like that anymore. Anyways, I was raised with this cruelty and with anger. Let's just say it was not a really happy ambiance.

Last year, I ran away from the Riddle Manor, I was sick of all this abuse and always being around dark magic. I was homeless for almost a year. I ate trash and slept in piss. It was really nice, you can see the sarcasm. That was until Dumbledore found me in the street freezing in the cold winter. I don't know how he did it but he already knew that I was the son of the Dark Lord. I don't know, maybe it was a feeling or some shit. He took me under his wing and brought me to hogwarts. It took a couple mouths until I attended the classes and being at the actual school. I've been in the shadow for about 6 months.

During those 6 months, the only thing I could do was observing and read some old hook. I analyzed everyone in this school, no one caught my eyes until I saw this beautiful girl with dark hair and chocolate eyes. I don't know why my eyes always founds their way towards her and looking at her every mouvements. I maybe sound like a creep right now but she was and still is beautiful.

I wanted to get to know her more and everytime I saw her smile or laugh at some stupid jokes that one of her friend made, I wanted to be the one that makes her laugh. I wanted to be by her side and actually be her friend. I've never really had friends. Maybe when I was younger, I used to play with the house elves but I've never had a human friend that wasn't your slave. And I didn't really take interest in people before, I thought that I didn't need anyone to be with me and I could survive alone. That all changed the day I first spoke to Maria Prince...

I didn't think someone could be as pretty as her, in the inside and in the outside. I thought maybe she would be scared of me or hate me because of my name but no, she actually let me get to know her more and let me be her friend. That meant a lot for me.

When Pansy told me about her disease, I felt like my world dropped, it's like someone had stab me right in my heart and told me a big fuck you. It hurts, but I think what hurts more is that I couldn't get to know her before and that I couldn't have more time with her. When I'm around her, it's like everything is okay and it just feels right. I've never felt that way before, not that I had the chance to but you get what I mean. It's like we understand each other and we will never judge one another. We're on the same page. The thing is that I don't know if she feels the same.

Maria Prince is so much more than just Maria Prince. She is the Stars in the galaxy, the clouds in the sky, the flowers in the field and without them, the world wouldn't be full, there would have something missing.

She is simply my world....

Gosh, that's cheesy. When did I became so fucking cheesy and weird like that? She really gets to my head this young lady. The worst is that I actually mean what I said about her. I just don't want her to go. I want her to stay with me for the eternity, I want us to grow old together and have our own little house or cottage, maybe even have a dog but what's break my heart is that, it will never happen, I only want us to have the happy ending that we deserve together... but, there is always a « but »

A happy ending is not a promise, it's a wish and sometimes life is really not fair and never realize your wish. That's when you realize you only have a year left with your love one and you gotta make this year the best...
.

.

.

Hi! Sorry for the long update. I really didn't have any ideas. I'm trying my best . I'm gonna try to update soon but if you have any suggestions that would help me a lot ❤️❤️Anyways thought??? (Also, sorry for the grammar mistakes)