71.

The rest of the day is kinda boring. I hang around the house, watch tv, play games on my phone and overall do nothing. Mostly because I have nothing to do and I'm bored as fuck. 

As I lie on the couch, watching some stupid show, I receive a text message. I grab my phone and read the message. 

Brandon: Want to train with me tonight?

I frown and read the message again. He really has been trying to be nicer and more loving towards me. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it. I really do. But I feel like he's.. I don't have the words for it. It just seems odd to me. I mean, he stabbed me and then he drastically changed. 

Taylor: I have to look for clothes to workout in first, but sounds like a good plan. 

Brandon: You can borrow some. Take a look in the closet and take what fits best. The same goes for a pair of sneakers. See you at 8, my office. 

I look at the time and see that it's 7:30 PM. I get up from the couch and walk into the bathroom to brush my hair and to put my hair up. After that, I walk into the bedroom and open the closet. 

The first thing that I see is a pair of handcuffs. My eyes widen and I softly chuckle. I didn't expect to find this in here. I mean, I knew he had them. But I always thought he kept them in the nightstand next to his bed. Or at least somewhere other people wouldn't unexpectedly find them. 

''Wow,'' I mutter. 

I continue to look through the endless shirts, pants and jackets, until I finally find a new pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt in my size. I quickly take off the clothes I was wearing and put on the new ones. 

I really should get my own clothes. I'm used to wearing leggings and a sports bra whenever I train. These clothes are okay, don't get me wrong. I'm just used to my old clothes. 

Next to the closet stands a shoe rack. It's full with different pairs of shoes, including the heels I wore last night. I search through the many shoes, looking for a good pair of sneakers. After a few minutes, I take out a pair, check the size and put them on. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A little while later I walked into Brandon's office. It's a few minutes before 8 PM, but when I open the door Brandon seems to be ready. 

In a pair of grey sweatpants and a white, sleeveless shirt, he sits on his desk, putting on a pair of sneakers. 

''Hey,'' He greets me, not looking up. 

''Hi,'' I say and I wait patiently. 

''Are you ready for me to beat your ass?'' He asks me, a grin on his face. He looks at me. 

''We're just going to train,'' I say, trying to humble him. 

He chuckles. ''And for me, that means, practicing to fight each other.'' He gets up and walks towards me. 

He seems to actually think that he's going to win. I scoff and shake my head. 

''Be prepared for a lot of pain,'' I say as the two of us walk out of his office, heading towards the elevators. 

We pass a few members of Oblivion and walk into one of the elevators. Standing next to each other, I stare at the points of the sneakers I'm wearing.