92.

It's about an hour later when I finally park the car in front of Oblivion. I drove around for a little while, trying to sort out my thoughts.

One thing is for sure: feelings can't ruin my plan.

I'm a mess and there's a place in my heart that says I have to leave everything and everyone alone, and just disappear for the rest of my life. But I know I can't do it. I'll regret it at some point and go back anyway. No, it's a better idea to just complete my plan, meaning that I'll have to kill two more people. Then I'm done.

I walk through the entrance and head towards the elevators, wanting to go upstairs. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out, checking it. My head is bowed down, not aware of my surroundings.

Brandon: My office. Right now.

I frown. This sounds like a command and everyone who knows me a little bit knows that you shouldn't talk to me like this.

Taylor: Why?

My fingers rapidly type on the screen as I stand in the middle of the hallway.

Brandon: Let's just say that I found something.. Interesting.

Something interesting?

I shake my head and turn around with a sigh. I make my way over to his office, opening the door. I walk in and cross my arms. 

"What were those messages about?" I raise an eyebrow and look at him.

Brandon is sitting behind his desk, leaning back in his leather chair, with his feet crossed on the wooden desk. He looks up from his phone and quickly sits up straight, his feet now on the ground.

"Like I said, I found something interesting," He says. "Remember when I told you that someone was cleaning my house?"

I nod and sit down in one of the chairs, still wondering what he's talking about and why he acts so.. Suspicious.

"Well, that included the bedroom," He explains. His hand reaches in one of the drawers and he takes something out, throwing it on the desk.

My heart skips a beat when I see what it is. I'm dead. Mission failed, once again.

Act calm, Taylor. You might talk yourself out of this.

"Several weapons and an interesting notebook," He says, looking at the notebook in front of us. "Just a few pages were used, yet those seemed all very important."

With my hand, I pick up the notebook and begin to look through it. 

Act like you don't know what he's talking about. Act dumb.

I frown again as my eyes scan over the words. Eventually a smile appears on my face and I begin to chuckle. It's all fake, but as long as he believes it.. It's all good.

"This is an old notebook," I say with a slight chuckle. "I just hid it from you, so you wouldn't get all mad like you are now."

I throw the notebook back on the desk. Brandon stares at me with a baffled face.

"Why did you have it in the first place?" He eventually asks me. He narrows his eyes at me, not knowing whether he should believe me or not.

I roll my eyes. "Fucking hell, did you forget that we were enemies?" I ask him. "Of course I was going to have a list with your name on it. The only reason Dean's name has a red line through it, is because I found it and still used it. I always told myself I had to cross your name out, yet I always forgot about that."

On Brandon's desk stands a pencil tray. From the collection of pens, I take out a red one. I pick up the notebook again, open it and search for the right page. 

"Look," I say and I cross out his name. "Everything good, now?" I turn the book around to show him what I just did. 

My heart is racing in my chest. For fucks sake, please believe me. Just go with it and forget about it.

Our eyes meet and I wait for him to respond. Say something, goddamnit.

He sighs and rubs his eyes. "I'm sorry," He mumbles. "The past few days have just been very busy and hectic."

Thank God. He believes me. He's stupid but for now it's a good thing.

"No, I get it," I respond.

Be sympathetic. Agree with him, say that he's right.

"I'm glad you didn't make such a big deal about it," I say. "Of course you were kinda mad, but that's it. And now you have your explanation, so it's all good."

Gross. I sound like the main character in a bad movie, where they all hug in the end, apologizing for one bad thing they did. You know what I mean? Like a teen rom-com. Worst movies to ever exist. 

I lean back in my chair, relieved that he believes my lies. 

''Well, now you have your explanation,'' I say as I stand up. I pick up the notebook and walk to the door. ''You staying here or are you gonna come with me?'' 

He sighs and thinks for a moment. Eventually he stands up and walks over to me. I smile at him and open the door, where I look straight at a gun that's pointed at me. 

''Taylor Humentro, raise your hands or else we'll open fire!''