30.

(Warning: contains sexual and mature content. Read at your own risk)

The bedroom door gets closed by Brandon and he throws me onto the bed. His room is big. The colors of the walls and furniture are a mix between silver, black and white. His bed is soft and, like everything else, big. 

He gets on top of me again, staring into my eyes. His muscled arms holding him up. A playful smile appears on his face as he starts leaving kisses near my breasts. I quickly take off my bra, throwing it on the ground. 

Suddenly, I can feel his lips around my nipple. His tongue twists around it, as his other hand cups my other breast. I let out another moan, out of pleasure. 

''I knew you'd like it,'' He whispers when he lets me go. He looks at me again, smirking. ''I fucking knew it. You've got a thing for men you hate, you know? First Thomas, now me.'' 

I freeze under him. He knows. How the fuck did he discover that secret? He notices that I froze and sighs. ''Your reaction tells me that I actually am telling the truth.'' He shakes his head. 

He knows.

The thought makes my heartbeat go crazy. I stay frozen in my spot, not knowing what to do. And if I'm honest, I'm too scared to do something. He already knows that Thomas and I have been lying all this time. The chance that he knows even more about us is big. 

I need to get out of here. Go back to my own room or back to Vicious. As long as it isn't here, with him. The feeling that I'm not safe becomes bigger and bigger each second. 

Brandon grabs something from his nightstand. I try to see what it is, but he quickly hides it behind his back. 

''You and I are going to play a little game,'' He tells me. ''I'm going to ask you a question and you're going to answer it. When you lie or refuse to answer me, you'll get punished.'' 

Does he really think I'm going to do this? 

From behind his back, he shows me a blindfold. He smirks at the sight of the tiny piece of fabric. By the look in his eyes, I can see that he knows what he's doing. I'm sure he has done this before. 

Before I can push him away or even hurt him, he pins my wrists down by sitting on them with his knees. No matter how hard I try, he eventually succeeds in putting the blindfold on my face. 

It's dark and I can't see a thing. The only thing I'm hearing is Brandon getting something from behind him. It sounds like metal and I swear that I'm hearing keys making some sort of noise. 

Out of nowhere, I can feel his hand around the wrist of my right hand, making me flinch. Something cold clicks around it. It feels like it's made of metal. 

Oh no. 

He's putting handcuffs on me. 

Another pair gets clicked around my other wrist and he spreads my arms. The other side of the handcuff is clicked onto the sides of his bed. Well, that's what I think. There's no way that I can escape this way. I can't see shit and I'm handcuffed. 

''Ready for the game, Taylor?'' Brandon asks. 

It doesn't seem that bad. I know he said he will be punishing me if I don't answer him or if he thinks I'm lying, but how will he do that?

''You know what happens if you don't answer me...'' he says. 

A cold metal touches my skin. 

''Let me show you what I will be using to punish you,'' He says. The cold metal gets taken away from my skin and Brandon lifts the blindfol a little, so I can see what's happening. 

Brandon is still sitting on top of me. His knees rest beside my hips and he's only wearing his boxers. A knife lays next to me, on the mattress, and I can see a tiny, white line on my skin, next to my tattoo. 

He's punishing me with knifeplay. 

I'm fucked. 

He fixes the blindfold and I'm in the dark again. 

''First question,'' He says. ''Is it true you and Thomas had sex?''

What do I do? Thank God he starts with an easy question, so I nod. But what the fuck do I do when the questions are going to be about why I'm here, at Oblivion? Or about what Vicious is doing nowadays? 

''So... I'm your third?'' He concludes. ''First Ben, then Thomas, and now me.'' 

I nod again. ''Yes, you're right.'' 

''Hm, I assumed you were more of a whore. You know, seducing your way into Vicious seems like a thing you'd do.'' 

Is he serious? I was 16 when they forced me to be part of Vicious. Does he genuinely think I flirted my way into that Hell? 

It stays silent for a while. I'm guessing that he's thinking of some questions. 

''Is it true that you're here, at Oblivion, for revenge?'' He asks. 

I nod. He heard this from Thomas too, so he has to believe me. I've also told this multiple times to several people.  

Then the knife is back. I can feel how sharp it is and I know he's carving a line. It hurts more than the first time, meaning I'm probably bleeding now. I hear myself softly grunt in pain. 

''Wrong,'' He says. 

''I'm telling you the truth,'' I defend myself. My heart is beating like crazy.

''You're not,'' He says. ''You're lying about Vicious' location, why you're here and what their plans are.'' 

With every word he says, he carves a line into my skin. I have no idea if the lines are short or long and if I'm bleeding or not. 

How the fuck does he know? That's impossible. Even Thomas wouldn't say anything about our real plans. 

''So, the whole story about an intruder at Vicious, it's true?'' I ask him, trying to still get some valuable information out of this. 

He scoffs. 

''Pretty, little Taylor...'' He slowly says. ''You wouldn't think I was going to tell you, would you?''

I let out a sigh. Of course not. I'm not stupid.  

Another silence follows. The pain is getting worse. Not only from the carved lines on my body, but my wound's starting to hurt again. 

''It's getting late,'' He suddenly says, but he sounds a bit different. ''I'm tired and sick of this shit. I'm going to let you go...'' 

He pauses and takes off the blindfold. The light in the room hurts my eyes and I have to blink a couple times to get used to it. 

''...But if you tell anyone about this,'' He continues. ''You're dead.'' 

He takes off the handcuffs and I get up. The carved lines are bigger than I expected and like I thought, they're bleeding. Before I can go into the living room, Brandon starts talking again. 

''And yes,'' He says. ''That was a threat.''