Good girl. (108.)

(Warning: this chapter contains explicit 18-plus content!)

*Brandon POV*

She's definitely going to feel it. I'm planning on ruining her insides. Making her beg for more. Making sure she won't be able to take another step for at least a week. Giving her a sore throat. Perhaps even overstimulate her.. Who knows? I can do whatever the fuck I want to her. 

That's what she gets for being such a fucking tease. 

Fuck, I want her so bad. She looks so pretty underneath me and it makes me want her even more.

She really does something to me. Only she is able to drive me absolutely crazy.

Fuck.

I want her now.

I want her here.

I want her everywhere.

Screw having sex in the bedroom. Let's do it right on the kitchen counter.

My God, she's so pretty. No, I don't want her. I need her. With her clothes off, giving me the opportunity to study her and her body. Letting my fingers trace along her skin as she begs me to do more. 

Oh, I'm down bad..

I can imagine her squirming and shaking against me. I can imagine her moaning in pleasure when I thrust into her. I can imagine the sounds of our naked bodies, slamming together as I take her from behind. I can imagine her breaths becoming pants, being unable to form words. I can imagine her begging for more. I can imagine her riding me while I help her by holding her hips. I can imagine her sucking me off as I grab the roots of her hair.

I'm so fucking hard right now.

I gaze into Taylor's eyes and smirk again. With my left hand, I hold her wrists above her head, pinned against the wall. With my right hand, I gently begin to strike her cheek and jawline as she lets out a tiny gasp. 

"What are you doing?" She asks. 

Ah, one of the most asked questions. Most of the time being cut off by a kiss or someone else interrupting the other.

"Nothing special, darling," I softly say. "Just teasing you, like you teased me." I bow my head down, next to her ear. "But most importantly, making you a horny mess."

She slightly blushes, something that surprises me. It's unlike her to do that, but I'm guessing that she's never experienced this before. Yes, she may be 21 years old, but not everybody has already experienced being fucked on top of the kitchen counter.

''You have no idea what you've done to me,'' I whisper, my breath against her neck while I gently bite her earlobe. 

She swallows, but stays silent. I brush her hair out of her face and neck, revealing the few hickeys I already gave her. I smile at the sight of her skin, staring at the marks I made. 

I subtly let my right hand slide down her neck, past her collarbone and curve of her breasts, to her hips. My fingers hook themselves around the seam of the shirt she's wearing, my shirt, lifting it up a little. That's when an idea pops up in my head. 

I don't say a word about it, but slowly let my cold hand slip under the shirt, touching her bare skin. I look back up for a second, meeting eyes with Taylor. Without thinking, I roughly press my lips against hers and we begin to make out once again. I let her wrists go and with my eyes closed, I wrap both of my hands around her waist, grabbing it firmly.