''Lace, huh?'' (80.)

(Warning: this chapter contains 18 plus content. Read at your own risk!)

''You're going to pay for it.''

The last few words come out as a whisper, mocking me for what I said about making him pay for the shit he did earlier tonight.

Our lips connect and Brandon begins to kiss me. It's full with passion as I begin to kiss him back, making it more heated. I move my hands to his neck, softly scratching his skin with my nails. His tongue asks for permission, lightly pushing my lips and I let it in.

His lips taste sweet. They mainly taste like cherries, with a hint of alcohol. His lips feel soft against mine, a feeling that I like.

A kiss turns into a make out session. Brandon's right hand drifts off to the bottom of the dress I'm wearing, lifting it up a little. His hand moves to my hip, his cold rings touching my bare skin.

''Fuck..'' He whispers under his breath. He lets me go for a second before pushing his lips against the skin of my neck, right under my jaw.

I have him exactly where I want him to be. I'm going to enjoy the pleasure he gives me the next few weeks, and then I'll see what I'm going to do with him.

A soft moan leaves my lips, as he continues to leave his own marks in my neck.

''That's what I like to hear, love,'' He says, brushing his lips against my skin. ''Mhm.. Thinking about how tight you're going to be..''

He pauses for a second, softly biting into my skin.

''How much I want to make you cum..'' He continues. ''Thinking about how beautiful you're going to look when I'm inside you.. All of these things have gotten me through lots of lonely nights.''

Fuck.. What is he doing to me? This man knows how to build the sexual tension and he turns me on even more.

He lifts his head, looking into my eyes. ''Here or at my house?''

A smirk creeps up on his face as I slightly blush. I know exactly what we're about to do.

I respond by grabbing his hand and pulling him with me towards the exit.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was probably clear what we were doing in the bathroom, since I came back with messy clothes and multiple hickeys. We ignore the looks from the people and walk as normal as possible back to the car.

''I'm so fucking glad we began with the serious shit this evening,'' He pants as we hurry back to the car. We sit down and close the doors. He starts the vehicle and we quickly drive away.

He's definitely going over the speed limit, but we both don't care. From the corner of my eyes, I see that he's getting hard and I smirk. I look out of the window, not paying any attention to Brandon.

Within 15 minutes, he has managed to park the car. We hurry inside Oblivion's building, heading towards the elevators. My feet begin to hurt because of the heels I'm wearing, but I ignore the pain.

The moment that the doors of the elevator close, he turns to me, pushing me against the wall.

''I want you so fucking bad,'' He whispers in my ear. We begin to make out again. His hands slide down my back, to my ass and then my hips.

Suddenly the doors open, but not at the right floor. Brandon quickly lets me go and we both turn our heads to the side to see what stopped us.

A gang member stands in front of the elevator, phone in his hands. He looks up and chuckles at the sight of Brandon and me. ''Get it, boss,'' The man says and then the doors close again.

''Oh, he sure is,'' I whispers. I grab Brandon's belt, pulling him closer to me. We begin to make out again, our hands exploring each other's bodies.

A simple 'ping' makes us look up and we see how the doors slide open again. Brandon grabs my hand, pulling me with him towards his penthouse.

Once he has opened the door, he pulls me inside, kicking the door shut with his foot. He takes off his jacket, throwing it on the ground.

Now it's my turn to pull him with me. We have walked into the bedroom, when he tries to kiss me again. With a smirk on my face, I push him onto the bed. Before he can say anything about it, I climb on top of him and begin to kiss him again. While I kick off my heels, I brush my lips against the side of his jaw, leaving gentle kisses there, working my way up to his lips.

''Such a fucking tease,'' I hear him whisper. His hands slide down my dress, curling his fingers around the seam of the dress, pulling it up a little. In one movement, he takes it off me, throwing it on the ground.

''So pretty.. And all that for me..'' He mutters with his eyes closed. His hands feel cold against my skin. I begin to leave hickeys in his neck and I smirk when I hear that his breathing is becoming heavier. I feel his erection grind against my leg.

Oh, he wants me bad..

One of his hands pushes a strand of hair behind my ear as we continue to make out. With my left hand, I begin to unbutton his shirt. He quickly sits up straight, our lips still connected as he takes it off.

Several pieces of clothing lay around the bed now, betraying us in what we're doing. With his feet, he kicks off his shoes.

''My turn,'' He suddenly whispers. I furrow my eyebrows, not understanding what he's talking about. Then he rolls me over. Now I'm on my back and he is sitting between my legs. My breathing becomes heavier as he kisses my collarbone, moving all the way down my breasts, to my hips.

''Lace, huh?'' He smirks. He looks up at me, but I ignore him. He turns back to my body and I can feel his fingers curl around the pair of panties. He takes them off, looks at it for a second and chuckles. ''Soaking wet..'' He shakes his head in disbelief and throws the panties on the floor, next to the other clothes.

A pair of lips begin to kiss me again, working down to my clit. He kisses it for a quick second, but then starts to work up again. ''Now you don't like teasing, hm?'' He chuckles when he hears my frustrated breaths. ''What you can do, darling, I can do too.''