James.

It's 2 AM when we finally arrive at Oblivion's location. Once people see that we are from Vicious and that it's just the two of us, they won't hesitate to go after us. After we went underground, we discovered that authorities wanted to try to take the 'normal world' back. And therefore, we constantly have to take detours or stay hidden until the road is empty. As a result, it takes us several hours to travel somewhere. 

I stop the car in front of the closed fence. A huge building lays ahead of us in the darkness. 

''Wake up,'' I say as I shake Thomas's shoulder. His snoring stops and he opens his eyes. The moment he realizes where we are, his eyes widen a bit. 

''Their place is huge,'' he whispers. I nod in agreement. 

''Get out of the car, I think we need to talk to him,'' I say. I point at the small building behind the fence. Through the window we can see a man eating a sandwich, looking at a screen. We get out of the vehicle and I slam the door shut to get the man's attention. With a startled look on his face, he almost drops his sandwich. Then he stands up and comes outside. Thomas and I walk to the gate to talk to the man. 

''Hello, who are you?'' The man asks. He looks at us like we're two criminals. 

Oh wait, we are. 

''No one dangerous,'' Thomas says. 

''I'm Taylor, this is Thomas,'' I introduce us. ''We'd like to talk to your leader, Brandon.''

I swear that there was a look of recognition on the man's face when he looked at Thomas. 

''He can come outside if he doesn't want us in,'' Thomas says. ''In that case, we'll talk here.''

The man nods, gives us one more glance and returns to his building. We can see him making a phone call and then he comes back to us. 

''The leader of Oblivion will be here in five minutes,'' he says. We nod. 

I really hope that we can get in without any trouble. Of course they will ask us questions, but hopefully nothing too personal or too close to our mission. 

After waiting in the cold for a few minutes, a man appears out of the dark. He comes closer and stops walking when he's fully in the light of a lamppost. His dark hair is slicked back and he's wearing a suit.

I have to say that this is quite an odd time to be dressed up like that, but I assume that he was still working.

I take a step closer. A smile appears on Brandon's face when he sees me. 

''Taylor Humentro...'' He says. ''What a pleasure to finally meet you.'' He ignores Thomas completely. 

''Brandon,'' I say. ''Happy to say that the feelings here aren't the same.'' I absolutely hate him. He was the one shooting Ben through the head, laughing while doing so. I despise him.

''And here we have...'' He turns to Thomas. ''Aah, Thomas.'' He nods as a greeting. Thomas stays silent. 

''Look,'' I say. ''Vicious kicked us out for God knows what reason. Probably because we brought them in danger.'' 

The look Brandon gives me is disgusting. I want to throw up on his expensive shoes. 

''So, for revenge we came here,'' I say. ''We have valuable information about Vicious that you might want to have.'' 

Brandon looks thoughtful. Just by looking at him I know he wants me in his team. If only he knew...

''I heard from different sources you still want me in your gang,'' I say to add the cherry on top. Brandon lets out a nervous laugh. He tries to give us a relaxed expression, but his trembling hand tells us otherwise.