The End. (111.)

I killed him.

I completed the mission.

I finally have my revenge..

Without looking back, I walk out of the bedroom, straight to the couch. My head stays empty, while I quickly get dressed and grab my stuff.

Dagger. Gun. Keys. Phone.

My hands are trembling like crazy. I have to get out of here.

Fuck. Why didn't I plan what the fuck I was going to do after I've killed him? This just proves how sick I am of this life. I'm not prepared, somehow freaking out a bit and I really just want to get out of here.

But I can't forget that once I walk through that door, I have to act like nothing happened. Thank God that I don't have any luggage with me, except for my weapons. Hopefully, I won't look suspicious or anything.

I'm so fucking tired, but I try to ignore it. For now it's time for action. Time to get away from this place.

After tying my shoelaces, I get back on my feet. I look around the living room for the last time, letting all of the memories I've made here go. It's not important anymore and I certainly don't want to be remembered of this actual Hell.

Taking a deep breath, I walk through the door, stepping onto the roof. The cold air blows in my face, clearing my head.

It looks like I'm on the run again.

_______________________________________________________________________

2 weeks later.

''Well.. It's true,'' Jake says as he walks into the living room. ''Oblivion has fallen.'' He throws the newspaper on the table, showing us the article he just read.

Bianca looks up from her phone and slowly sits up straight on the couch. Her gaze moves from Jake to the newspaper, to me and her mouth falls open.

''Jesus Christ,'' Bianca mumbles. ''The fact that the person who's responsible for this is sitting next to me right now, it scares me a bit.'' She shakes her head in disbelief and I hear Jake softly chuckle.

I just shrug at their reactions. ''Karma is a bitch and so am I,'' I casually say. I sit up straight and look at them.

''You're not just a bitch, you're also a psychopath,'' Jake responds. ''Simply by killing their beloved leader, you drove everyone there crazy.''

A proud smile creeps up on my face. ''Oblivion had no reason to exist anymore,'' I say. ''Their enemy is dead, Drew has died so they couldn't take back their own family and Brandon wanted me, and now he's dead too. What would their purpose be?''

''Still a psychopath,'' Bianca says under her breath, but I'm still able to hear her.

''Why?'' I raise an eyebrow and look at her surprised expression. ''They took away everything I once had. It seemed to be fair if I did the same to them.''

You can't tell me that I'm wrong. And Oblivion was our enemy after all. The world could've expected this to happen.

''It's time for you to let go of the past,'' Jake intervenes. He sighs and sits down next to me on the couch. My gaze turns to him, waiting for him to continue. ''What's it called again? Bianca, you said something about-''

''Closure,'' She cuts him off. Then she nods in agreement.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. ''I don't have to let go of my past. I already did that.''

Bianca scoffs. ''And how did you do that? By killing everyone who ever laid a finger on you?''

Jake lights a cigarette and shrugs. ''You can't tell her that she's wrong. You rarely talk and if you open your mouth to say something, it's always about what has happened to you and everyone else. Never about what you want to do next.''