6.

We are planning on asking Rose some questions. We all agreed it was the best to do at the same day, so she can get out of this place as soon as possible. If she stays here longer than necessary, we're taking risks we don't have to take. 

I walk back into my bedroom, finding Rose laying on the bed. Her eyes are open, so she isn't asleep. I assume she's just staring at the ceiling. 

''We have to go,'' I say. I stand in front of the bed. Rose sits up straight immediately at my presence and her eyes widen at the sight of the handcuffs. 

''Why do you have those?'' She asks me. 

Surprising. I kinda assumed she would ask why we have to go. But if I gotta be honest, I already expected to get a lot of questions from her. 

I lean forward and grab one of her arms, staying silent. She doesn't try to pull her arm back, instead she just sits there, watching my movements. 

If all prisoners would be obedient like this, work would be a lot easier. 

''These are for people that might be dangerous,'' I explain as I put them around her wrists. 

''But I'm not a dangerous person,'' she whines. I roll my eyes. 

''It's a procedure, now shut up,'' I say, wanting her to stay silent. I grab her arm, pulling her off my bed. The two of us walk out of the bedroom, through the kitchen and into the living room. 

''I'm hungry,'' Rose says in a soft voice. ''I haven't eaten anything for about a day.'' She faces the kitchen, avoiding my gaze. 

I may or may not have forgotten that she still needs to be fed.

Oops.

With a sigh, I take her back into the kitchen. She sits down in one of the chairs and I walk to the fridge. 

''We don't have much time and I still need to do groceries,'' I say. ''Are you okay with cereal?'' Rose nods. Relieved, I take out the carton of milk. If she would've complained about the food, I would've walked straight out of my apartment and have dumped her at someone elses place. 

On the counter stands a pack of cereal. With quick movements, I put a portion of the cereal in a bowl, pouring a bit of milk in the bowl after the cereal and grabbing a spoon. I shove the piece of cutlery Rose's way and place the food in front of the girl. Then I quickly release her from the handcuffs, so she can eat. 

I watch her eat. She does it quickly. Her hands are still trembling a little, her cheeks red. 

''Are you scared?'' I ask her. Because of the sudden question, Rose almost chokes on a spoonful of cereal. She coughs a bit and swallows. 

''I haven't really processed all of this yet,'' she admits. ''So if I'm being honest, I don't know.'' She keeps her head down avoiding any eye contact.

I slowly nod. 

''Do you even know what I'm part of?'' I ask. ''Who I actually am?'' 

I'm curious. If she's familiar with us, she has to know Oblivion. And hopefully information about them and their plans. 

This time Rose nods and she continues to eat. 

Damn. Alright then. I didn't expect that. 

''So... You know that I'm part of the gang Vicious?'' I ask. ''You know my name? You know what I do?'' At each question, she nods. I'm surprised. 

''You are Taylor Humentro,'' She tells me. ''21 years old. You've been part of the gang Vicious since you were 16 and have been part of Rank 2 since you were 18.'' 

I stare at her with an open mouth. 

What the actual fuck. How the fuck does she know that? I mean, if she knows my name and age, okay, I understand that. But when I was put into Rank 2 and at what age I joined Vicious has stayed private my whole life. Only a few of my colleagues knew about it. 

''How do you know all of that?'' I ask. This is something I have to know. 

''My parents used to talk a lot about Vicious,'' Rose explains. ''Especially about you. They are absolutely stunned about your strengths and from what I've heard, they still want you to be part of Oblivion.'' She takes another bite of her cereal, while I just sit there, stunned by this information. 

''Every piece of information about you went in a special suitcase,'' Rose continues. ''Even pictures. The moment you guys disappeared, my parents thought it was time for me to know. They showed me everything and told me they wanted me to be like you. Strong. Brave. Not afraid of anything. You were supposed to be my role model. '' 

I definitely need some time to process this. This can't be true. I'm a fucking murderer, how could I ever be a role model to someone? 

''Do you have any information about Oblivion?'' I ask her. Thank the fucking lord she nods. Information about Oblivion is the information I really need. 

''My parents helped creating that gang,'' Rose tells me. ''They copied a lot of Vicious. Things like the whole ranking system, you know. I believe they still live in an old resort that they renovated a couple years ago. One of their goals: being stronger than your gang. Once they've achieved that, all they want is complete power over the country.'' 

''Just like us,'' I whisper. 

''Just like you.''